Chapter 16

Adriana

I dialed my father's number and it was same. Switched off. Dad you are seriously pissing me off right now. You are a Construction worker. You suppose to be picking up your phone. You left me before saying your old friends from military needed help. Then you came back and left me again. Not to mention with some damn stranger. 

I don't know about him. And now there are people looking for him. I need to know what I forgot about. You can tell me that dad. Mom is not here she cannot answer it for me. I need you where are you?

I looked out of my balcony and saw endless stars in the night sky. Beautiful they are. I looked at the brightest one and it twinkled. I believe that when people are dead they turn into one of them. And they watch over you like some guardian Angel. 

I heard my door open and I turned around. Riley was standing there in just in his sweats. He came towards me. I just got back. He trapped me between him and the wall. 

"Riley I think you are drunk" I said as his held my hands above my head. "No I am not Drunk Teddy." He said. "Then why are you here?" I asked. "I wanted to see you" He said. "Why?" I asked. "I wanted to make sure that you are alright" He said and moved back freeing me.

"well you have seen me now Leave" I said. "No I will not leave you here" He said. "well this is your house and you have every right to stay" I said and took a duffel bag and started throwing cloths inside it. 

"What you think you are doing Adriana?" Riley asked. "Leaving your house Riley" I said. He held my wrist and  said "Sorry Princess your daddy told me to look after you and no way in hell you are going out of that door at three of night" He said. 

"First you behave rudely ignoring me for god knows what reason. Then you come to my room and take me out. Then you kiss a girl and then you claim me as yours? I mean what do you boys think I am some kind of trophy you all want to have?" I shouted getting frustrated. 

"Look Adriana there are some parts of my life I don't want you to know" He said. "you cannot let me know or you don't want me to know?" I asked. "Both" He replied. "Riley there are already many secrets buried between us and any relationship whether it is friendship, marriage or love should be based on truth rather than lies" I said. 

"I know I am being a Jerk to you Teddy but trust me I don't want to keep anything from you" He said. "You are not telling me either Riley" I reminded. He chuckled and said. "if i tell you I have to kill you Teddy and I don't want to lose my teddy" 

"Riley you are unbelievable" I said. "Born That way babe" He said. I hit him on the shoulder. "Oouch violent women" He said. "I am still a girl" I said. "you sure about that?" he asked smiling. "want me to check teddy?" he said his hand dangerously close to my upper thigh."N...no" I shuttered. 

"Do I make you nervous my teddy?" he asked. "N..no" I shuttered again. why is that my brain stops functioning exactly when Riley comes into picture? "you are shuttering princess. That means I make you nervous" He said. 

"Would you let me kiss you Just once?" He asked with a strange emotion in his voice. I was bounded by this spell. I was bounded by his gaze. My brain stopped functioning. And his deep husky voice making my legs feel like jell-o. 

His lips were inches away from mine. I can feel the electricity into the air. I can feel his breath over my lips. Just once... I want him to kiss me. I want to feel his lips on mine. "Just once" I said. 

He pushed me back on the bed softly and then pressed his lips on mine. The kiss was not rough. It was sweet. But I felt the fireworks spread all over my body. Goosebumps appeared all over my place. A warm sensation spread over me. everywhere he touched. 

A involuntary moan escaped my mouth. He pulled back and looked at me. His lips met mine again and the kiss turned needy and ferocious. His hand moved inside my top. Suddenly he stopped and pulled back.

"No teddy not like this. I don't want you to regret anything that happen or will happen between us." He said. "How do you know?" I asked. "Princess I know you much better than you do" He said. 

"Riley" I called. He looked back and kissed my forehead softly. "I want to win your trust back Adriana and I will do it. I will wait for the right moment and I will make you mine. When I will do I will never let you go ever Teddy" He said. 

That night when I slept I dreamed only about him. Riley but it was not a happy dream. It was a nightmare which may be realize how little I know about the guy. I always have tried to get to know people who tried to get close to me. But him? I don't know when or how but he already crept into my heart and looked into deepest part. 

He knows me more than me and that is what the scariest thing about us. He holds so much power over me. I am scared of it. He can break me anytime he likes. And he knows it. But the question is will he?

A/N: here it is the next chapter... 

So any thoughts about this one? what do you think Ryan will do next will they be together? 

Find out in the next chapter...

till then

vote

comment

Share