Chapter 18

Riley/Ryan

So how to seduce a girl who is perfect in every way? The answer is you cannot. Then what can I do to get back to her? Make her Jealous. Maybe. But the plan could backfire on me. And she is recently gotten out from a bad relationship with Mason. I cannot make her loose her trust on me specially when she started to remember me. 

But is it a good thing that she is remembering me this way? That is what her father wanted. That is why He insisted it in first place that she should stay with me. Maybe I can trigger her memories. Because she only knows where she kept the codes. 

The accident with her mother was no accident at all but she doesn't know that now. She got Amnesia. But if she remembers we will get the codes but she will hate me forever. How can I accept that from a girl I love. I cannot. But sadly I have no choice but to cooperate. 

"Riley are you ok?" She asked me looking concerned. "Yes I am good why you are asking?" I asked her. "You seem to be distracted" She pointed. "Thinking of a comeback for the stunt you pulled earlier on me Teddy." I said. "Riley why do you call me Teddy?" She asked me. 

"you are like a teddy bear. Cute and innocent. But now I think I have to change my analogy about you Teddy. And think of a new nickname for you because you are no longer so innocent" I said. I saw her expression change. She was flushed. red lining her nose and ear tips. 

"Come on we are going out" I said picking my Jacket. "Where to?" She asked. "Just come it's not like that you don't trust me teddy I am not going to kill you"I said. Sometimes it's just too much consuming that how well I know this girl and she doesn't knows me. But i want to make it right. I will make it right. 

I took out my car and drove towards outskirts of the city. "So where are we going?" She asked. "Are you a fan of adventure sports Teddy?" I asked. "What?" She said." Adventure sports like bungee Jumping, paragliding, skydiving, canoeing" I said. She pursed her lips in thin line. "So you are trying to kill me in a sense" She concluded. 

"If you think like that then be it." I said driving towards the airport. She is in for a very big surprise.  "Why are we entering air port?" She asked. "Because we are actually going out to try some of the extreme adventure sports ever made and you are my partner in crime" I stated. "Do my father know?" She asked. 

"Does his phone ever works?" I replied. "Plus I am trying to make some memories here with you Girl you should be happy" I said. "I am happy but I am just shocked" She said. "Welcome aboard princess to your personal flying horse" I said. "you own a Jet?" she asked. "Yes I do" I said. 

"where to Sir?" The pilot asked. "Alaska" I said to Mike my pilot "Now sit tight and relax it is going to be a long trip" I said to her. "where are we going?" she asked as I secured her seat belt. "Alaska it is a beautiful country" I said. "I know I have read about it" She said. No you have been there you just don't remember any of it. I shied. This is painful for me. 

Maybe I should tell her father that I cannot do this. She maybe the key to my survival but surviving without her. No I cannot do that. I cannot live without her. I don't want to not any more. "You are thinking too much Riley" She suddenly said. "How do you know?" I asked. 

"I notice things about you Riley smallest things that other's cannot" She said. That is what I loved about this girl she observes things. Then she acts. Still after forgetting half of her life this didn't changed. "And what do you notice?" I asked. "You are frowning" She said. 

I looked at her amused. "So?" I asked. "You frown when you think too hard" She said like reliving some memory. "Riley were we close before i lost my memories?" She asked suddenly. "yes we were close" I said. 

The memory was painful. But it was still there. She and I were not just friends. we were more than that. But all crumble down because of  one man. And it is still crumbling down into pieces. I am afraid that soon this fairytale will end and I have to face the reality. 

"we are close still Teddy" I said as i unbuckled my seatbelt and moved towards her. I sat in front of her and pulled her into my lap after unbuckling her as well. "What are you..." She started. "Shhh... Let me hold you princess" I said. She put her arms around my neck and rest her head on my shoulder. 

I felt content. I felt peaceful. In the world of insanity she is the only sanity i have. And I don't want to lose her again. I will not. I will make her fall for me again. No matter how hard it looks I will do it all over again. 

And This time I will make it right for us. I will make it right for her. "What?" She asked. "Nothing" I said. "Why are you looking me that way?" She asked. "what way?" I said. "Like you are about to lose me any second" She said. "No I will not princess" I said.Never in my wildest dreams I am going to lose her. 

Not again. "I want to kiss you can I?" I asked. she looked shocked. But she didn't pulled back instead she just closed her eyes. I brushed my lips against her cheek softly. Moving to another one. Then her neck and softly to her lips. Her hold tightened over me. 

I held her hairs and pulled her closer to me. I pulled back and she opened her eyes. "I liked it" She said. This time it wasn't me who initiated it. And It was a whole new beginning for us. 

A/N: Here it is the next chapter of BBD. I hope you are enjoying it.What is the mystery behind Ryan and Adriana's relationship. What are the codes he is looking for? 

Find out in next installment. 

Till then don't forget to Vote

comment

Share