Chapter 9

Adriana

The classes ended and it was the time to meet Mason at the exit. He said me that he will be waiting for me outside. He will take me outside the school ground. I didn't saw Riley or Nick throughout the day. It made me wonder where they could be? is it because what happen earlier today? And that question made it's way on my mind. maybe it is?

I need to find out as soon as possible. I dialed Riley's number.It was switched off. I slowly walked outside the school and towards Mason's car. I can't help but scan all of the area for a familiar black Lamborghini. It was not there. 

I looked at Mason and he waved at me mentioning to come by his side. I walked towards him. And Giselle and her friends glared at me. "Behave Gise She is my sister's friend Aduri" Mason introduced. "i know who she is a nobody. And for whom Riley winters ignored me" Giselle said venom dropping from her words. 

"Ignore her she will come around baby girl. Now for our date where would i could take you maybe movies and Dinner the classic and then we could do something afterwards. What do you say baby?" he asked and i nodded. 

"So here we go i am going to watch the latest action flick i hope you don't mind" he said as soon as we reached the theater. After wards he brought two tickets and we stood at side waiting for the movie. we are here earlier then expected. 

"So you know Riley personally?" He asked suddenly. "yes you can say so i do know him personally." I said looking down. we were suppose to talk about us. Riley would have done so. He always talks about us when we are together. stop compairing him to Riley he can never be like Riley.

uhh... you again

i exists to correct you on this kind of situations

thanks foe existing now shut up

"Hey Audri are you alright?" Mason asked. "yes just a little worried about Riley you know he just never switches off his cell phone and i am kind of worried about him" I said. "oh, I am sure he is alright Audri he can take care of himself for couple of hours" Mason said. 

"I guess you are right couple of hours won't hurt" Mason said pulling me with him. I looked at my phone and decided to send him a text message. "I will be right back" I said walking towards the bathroom. I quickly sent a text message to him make him know about my whereabouts. And i walked towards Mason. 

I was concentrating over the screen when suddenly i felt a hand over my thigh. I looked at Mason and he smiled.  "Don't you have a girlfriend?" i asked him bitterly. "Ummm... we kind off broke off" He said. "I realized she wasn't anything like you." He added kissing my neck. 

we were on the back of the theater and no one was paying attention to us anyway."Mason what are you doing we are at public place and i want to watch it is the main scene" i whisper shouted. I pulled his hand from my thigh which was dangerously close to my lady parts. He stopped for now and i shied. 

"The movie was awesome" He said. "you weren't paying attention" i replied. "because you won't let me touch you" He said. "because we are not dating yet and i am not very much comfortable with all this things" I said. "you said nothing when Riley kissed you and he was not dating you baby girl" Mason said. "neither are you" i said. "but we are see i am taking you out for movie and dinner and you won't even kiss me" Mason said. 

we walked out and he drove me to a posh restaurant. It was his family's restaurant. "It is just a first date Mason" I said. "yeah so can't i kiss you on my first one?" he asked sitting on the chair opposite  to mine

what a gentle not man

shut up...

"so what would you like to eat?" Mason asked he was angry. "anything and anything" I said not paying attention to menu. "See you wanted me to notice you and i did noticed you. Now i want to make you my girlfriend what is the problem in that?" Mason asked. "nothing at all" I said. 

except it is a first date and you are acting like a douche 

that is you are right...

we ate in silence and he offered me some wine. I am not 21 yet I am just 17 for god's sake. He glared at me and then i drank it slowly. 

uggghhh... why he is so bossy... Riley always cared what i liked and what i didn't

Am i seriously comparing the two guys in my head? 

yes unfortunately you are and Riley is winning so far...

I felt alcohol hit my system and i felt lightheaded. "Are you all right Audri?" he asked. "Just a little tipsy" I said. "ok baby girl let's take you home shall we?" Mason asked picking me up and pulling me close to him. 

"you are drunk" I said. He put me on the backseat of his car and got inside. "I am not driving he is" Mason said mentioning to driver. "oh" i giggled. I should not gotten over board with the wine.  He pulled me to his lap and then asked me where i would like to go. I told him Riley's address. 

He opened my legs a little so I was now straddling him.  I don't mind now I am too intoxicated to care. "baby girl what i like to do with you right now" He said. He then pressed his lips against mine. His kisses were brutal and demanding i felt no spark. 

His hands were inside my shirt and resting on my bare stomach. Please don't but my body was reacting other way. His hands came out and he swiftly unbuttoned my shirt. pulling the straps of my bra down. 

what am i doing? this isn't right...

"Mason..." i said trying to stop him but he didn't stopped instead he did the opposite and latched on the skin of my neck and fondled my breasts. 

I felt like crying and in the state of intoxication i cannot do a thing. "Baby what i want to do with this sexy body of yours." Mason said kissing the exposed area of my chest. "i want you so much baby" He said taking my hand and pressing it on front of his jeans. "see you did this to me" Mason said. 

The car stopped and I somehow pulled myself from him. I cannot do this. He also walked out and took me in his arms. His lips landed on mine again. Someone cleared his throat from behind.  

I shied in relief i knew that voice very well it was Riley. "You are late" was the first words that escaped his mouth. 

"And you are getting off my property this instance" He threatened Mason. "See you tomorrow baby girl" Mason said and drove off. 

I am in big trouble aren't i?

yes very very big 

A/N: one point for team Riley. who is the fan of this bad boy? well  I am for sure. 

She is in trouble now... 

what will happen next?

find out in next installment 

till then

happy reading...

and don't forget to 

read

vote and

comment...