Chapter 26

Adriana Wilson

I opened my eyes to see I am in a white room. Am I well? What the hell happened did I survived the accident somehow? I looked at the room to find some unfamiliar faces. "Who are you?" I asked the girl in front of me who suddenly got up and ran out somewhere.

"Doctor Adri is awake she Is awake" I heard her say. How did she knows my name? do I know her from somewhere? "Miss Wilson how are you feeling?" The doctor asked me. "I am good doctor how is my mother?" I asked. "Your mother?" He looked confused.

"Yes doctor the lady in the car who was with me when the accident happened" I heard him call someone on phone. And then I saw him Jake. "Zeke are you alright? Are you fine? I heard you were trapped I am sorry I couldn't be there I had to get away."

Jake looked at me confused. "Did you remember everything that happened before the accident Aid?" He asked. "yes...yes I do my mother she was with me where is she?" I asked him. "She is not here . She had been shifted into another hospital in New York city." Jake said.

"Is she alright?" I asked with concern. This was all my fault I should never would have let my mother get involved. "Zeke I am sorry it was all my fault it was all my fault how can I be so naïve how can I believe over it. It was me because of whom the mission was compromised. I lead you all into that. I did so."

"Aid you are alright, I am alright and we all came back from there safely. You are hurt you should rest." Part of me still think I was missing something. Something huge from my life but still I couldn't pin point what it was. Then I suddenly got a wired flashback and all I saw was him my Riley.

"Where is Riley? Where is Mr, Winters?" I corrected myself after all for world he was just a client whom I was doing work foe not my play mate. Not the person I love. "Hey anyone seen Ryan I cannot track him." A guy entered suddenly asking about Ryan, Who is he? He seems so familiar.

He looked at me and came and gave me a bone crushing hug. "Audri you are alright sis we were so worried when you went on for that surgery. Ryan was lost without you. You two were suddenly having vacation in Alaska and then suddenly I heard you collapsed and something about a rapture vein in brain."

I still am confused. Rapture vein in my brain. "Why you are looking like you don't recognize me sis? I am Nick. Don't you remember we stayed together for months after your father left you with Ryan.

Left me with him? But I was already with him. Am I missing something here ? maybe I am missing something. "Zeke track Ryan and give me my batch and firearm. I need to find them soon"

"You are not well enough to find anyone god you have been in surgery for fifteen hours. And Ryan warned us that you might want to get into your action hero mode as soon as you gain consciousness" Nick said.

"But I want Ryan here with me don't any of you understand his life is in danger he is not safe out there alone." I argued. "But he is not alone your father is with him." My blood ran cold. No not my father, Anyone but him.

"Zeke track him faster he is in trouble." The girl sat beside me "He is your father Adri why he will harm Riley? He was the one who introduced you to him in the first place. Why would he harm him he likes him"

"You don't know any of it you don't know the real reason behind all this. He can be fucking dead. I want to find him now. I want him now. Zeke please trust me on this please" I begged him.

Jake walked out and I heard him talking to someone discreetly. He walked inside and then looked at me. "I have installed a small bug on Mr. Winters so I can track him easily but the thing is we don't have the equipment here we have to go to the head quarters to track him."

"I give you permission to search and rescue on my orders officer. Bring me y team and get me the hell out of here, I need to find Mr. Winters and take Mr. Wilson in . He is our first priority now." I ordered.

Both persons looked at me shocked, "y..you are an FBI officer? The girl asked. "Why it is shocking?" I asked her, "You are not even eighteen." She said. "I am actually nineteen years old and I graduated early took my training and have been working as an officer for four years officially," I informed,

"that cannot be correct you are here for three years you moved in with your father three years ago. You had a crush on my elder brother Mason. You are my best friend how did I missed this fact from your life?" She asked in exasperation.

I smiled at her. I looked there was no one here but us. "I don't remember you quite but I am sure we would have been hell of a best friend. And a little secret to you between girls. I have been in love with Riley since I can remember. We had been engaged for some times too,"

She looked at me in shock. "You two are engaged?" She asked and I nodded, "I hope I have him so I can actually walk down the aisle" I said getting sad. "Don't worry we will find him and we will have hell of a bachelorette party." She said and I nodded in confirmation.

A/N: Surprise update for all my lovely readers. that is it the big secret is out. So why is adrianna is so afraid of her father?

Few more chapters to go and i am done with this story and i will focus solely on the other two. Or maybe surprise you with a Harry potter story of my own. Do you like that a dark side of the wizarding world? a story of a misunderstood boy? let me know in comments