Ground Breaking (Parker)

The feel of unconsciousness is so great.

The pressuring feeling on your head has a burning to it.

There is a pain in my jaw as it starts to get crushed by a hand. My body is positioned in weird ways, oh it's just lovely.

"You like seeing your little girlfriend getting hurt huh Spider-Man?!" The Vulture was in my room, pinning me to the ground. I was just studying hard for my exam until he came out of no-where.

"Let her go Vulture! She's done nothing to you!" He yelled.

Vulture looked at me and then to Peter, the boy who has made my life so wonderful. I loved him, I told him last night.

"She has made you happy! And all I ever want from you is to be unhappy! You make my life miserable!" Vulture had yelled. "So for you to be miserable! I have to take away your light!" Vulture had picked up my weak body, and flew past Peter in his Spidey suit, and out the window.

Peter quickly put on his mask and he followed quickly. "Y/N! I'm coming for you! I swear! I'm gonna get you back! You're gonna be okay!" Peter called out to me. His voice was full of despair, pain, and sorrow. His voice broke many times, and he was trying to hurry himself up.

Earlier Peter had tears falling down, when his mask was off. He was begging for Vulture to let me go.

Vulture looked back as his leg was weighed down a bit. Peter had managed to get himself on it, Vulture had rounded a corner and Peter wasn't fast enough to move. He was rammed into the building and he fell. Vulture laughed and looked at me, "he's so weak, how could you ever love him?"

"Don't mess with me, cause I will kill you, and everybody you love." The Vulture's words rang through my head. He brought me to the top of a pretty tall building, holding me up by my jaw, Peter coming right into view.

"Parker, you can't escape your fate, or her's. It's inevitable, this is what you get for messing with me." The man said. I had mixed emotions, I was scared, but I wasn't. I wanted Peter to leave me, but I didn't.

"Vulture I swear to god you'll regret this decision!" Peter yelled. His voice was filled with rage, his webs were suddenly at his wrist where I was held. He tugged at it quickly and I was sent flying into Peter's arms. The Vulture growled and used his wings to blow us over the edge. Peter's web shooters were jamming up all of a sudden, "Shit! His wind is messing with them! Hold on tight!" Peter yelled.

Peter had made sure that he had fell first against every obstacle. His body slammed against the pavement, his back first, then his head. Peter's body had made an indent in the ground and his arms were limp around me. I slowly moved out of his arms, shaking him the best I could. "Peter..?" I asked shakily.

He didn't move.

I tugged at his mask and listened to his breathing as his mask was fully off now.

He wasn't breathing.

I shook him more and more, "Peter, no, no, Peter please!!" I begged. I pulled his suit down a little to feel his pulse at his neck.

There wasn't one.