Everybodys Watching Me (Holland)

I told you I would tell you everything you want to know
You want me to tell you now
You pressure me to shout it
Need to hear about it
Think that I would count you out

"Fuck you and your excuses Tom!" She yelled. Y/N took deep breaths and she tugged at her hair. He tried to explain to her what she saw, that a girl was forcing herself on him. Which was true. Y/N backed away from her lover and shook her head.

"NO!!!" She screamed. "I saw that you were kissing her back!! Now get the fuck out before I make you!" Tom's eyes held pain and sorrow. He rushed out quickly and slammed the door shut.

I let you find it on your own
Then I found myself alone

It had been 5 months since then. Tom couldn't stop thinking about her. Y/N always felt like she was being watched, every day. And she was, by Tom, little did she know. Tom loved her and he wanted her to be his again.

He watched her every single day, he went to her house every night and watched her across the street. And Y/N was so oblivious to the fact that he was there, although she felt eyes on her. All day.

Uh oh, where can I go?
Everybody's watching me
Uh oh, where can I go?
Everybody's watching me
Ooh ooh, what can I do
If you're not here to tell you?
Uh oh, where can I go?
Everybody's watching me

She sighed, walking to her job, bag clutched to her side. There were so many eyes, watching her every move. So many bugging eyes that bore into her soul.

Or so she thought.

Y/N felt like she couldn't go anywhere without those eyes on her. She felt alone, but she really wasn't.

I go through all the trouble of keeping it within my walls
I try to be as subtle as I can
Assume that nothing needs me, all I've done defeats me
It looks like you were right again

Tom was in his apartment and he was punching the punching bag he had in his new room. He had moved into the apartment complex next to her's. Technically it was like the stereotypical Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson scene. His room was across from her's, so he could see her from his window.

She had a new boyfriend, for about a couple weeks, maybe a month. Tom had seen him over, eating dinner with her, watching movies. The things they used to do.

The more I want in, the more I want in
The less I know, the less I know
But I'm forgotten, I'm forgotten
I'll be alone, I'll be alone, I'll be alone
With everybody watching me

Every day Tom thinks about going over to her apartment. Y/N feels alone at times, even with her new boyfriend. She's still not over Tom, but she pushes him to the back of her head.

Hearing a knock at her door, she got up and walked over to it. As she looked out the peep hole, she froze. There was another knock and she slowly unlocked everything. The door slowly opened and she looked at Tom with wide eyes.

"W-What are you doing here?" She asked quietly. Tom looked at her with eyes filled with hurt. "Please I need to talk to you. About that night." He said with a voice begging. Y/N shook her head, "T-Tom, no, I'm sorry but I'm seeing someone else now." 

Tom forced himself inside, shut the door and pinned her to the wall. "I've been watching you. Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting for you?" He growled. Y/N whimpered with fear. "Tom please you're hurting me." She begged.

Watching me, watching me, me, me
They're watching me, me, me
Watching me, me, me, me
Everybody's watching me

Tom had tied her to a chair in her apartment, pacing around her. "Please let me go!" She cried out. Tom just gazed at her with dark eyes. "Oh love, you've been let go for a while. Or so I say so." He said. "I know you knew someone was watching you. Although I don't know why you didn't bother to report it." He said with a shrug.

"What happened to you? You've gone crazy!" Y/N yelled. Tom had roughly slammed his hands on the arm rests of the chair, getting into Y/N's face. "This is all to blame on yourself! If you had  let me explain myself, I wouldn't be doing his right now, baby." Tom growled in her ear. He backed away quickly and twirled with his limbs out, grabbing the knife on the counter he took out earlier.

"You, Y/N darling, are going to pay for hurting me." He said. Sauntering over, he lazily set the knife down on the coffee table and ripped apart some of her shirt for a gag in her mouth. "I'm gonna need you to be quiet okay love?" He asked.

Y/N had tears falling down, scared out of her mind. She kept shaking her head no, trying to move away from him. But before she knew it, he stabbed the knife into her leg. She let out a scream, "what did I say?" He growled. He took out the knife, and stood up straight, lifting her head up with the knife.

Little did they know, was that Harrison had just witnessed this from Tom's apartment, horrified. Quickly calling the cops, he had taped what he could on his phone.