Ground Breaking (Parker, Pt. 2)

(Hello guys! My friend wanted a second part! So here we go!)

Police sirens were blaring in the back. I focused on Peter's limp body. My hands were grasping at him the best I could. Trying CPR next, anything.

I heard laughing from The Vulture behind me. Adrian Toomes, the man that Peter has stopped multiple times. Suddenly Peter was breathing faintly, my eyes were watering even more, smiling to myself.

"Oh yay, he's still alive." Toomes said sarcastically.

I had rage filling my veins. Looking back to the bald man, I glared daggers at him. Quickly putting Peter's mask back on, I made sure nobody saw who he was. Turning around, I went to throw a punch at The Vulture. He easily caught it, seeing as how I'm just a weak girl. He smirked, looking at me with his menacing eyes.

"You think you can do anything? To save him?" He asked. Smirking back, I shook my head and looked behind him. Iron Man and the Police had surrounded us. Tony held up his hand in case he needed to fire, "don't try anything Toomes. You're surrounded." He yelled out.

He still hasn't let go of my hand, I tugged quite a bit too. The Vulture looked down at me and glared. "What did you do girl?" He asked.

"She called me, saying Spider-Man was in need of help. She then hung up." Tony answered for me. An officer shot at The Vulture's hand and he cried out and let me go. He wasn't badly hurt seeing as how he had protection on, but I backed up and quickly went to Peter.

Bending down, I put my hands on the each of his face. "Tony's gonna take you, and you're going to be okay, alright? Don't worry, I'll make sure you're okay. I love you, so much Peter." I whispered to him softly. Tony had done his business with Toomes before coming over to us.

"Alright, Y/N. Let's get him to somewhere safe." He said picking him up with ease. He had me in his other arm and flew us to his house where he had doctors already set up for Peter. I was getting treated as well, but I was way more concerned for Peter. He died and then came back, for Christ's sake. But I am definitely not complaining, that's for sure.

-4 months later-

"Spider-Man is now back up and ready to save Queens again!! He is swinging around stopping criminals!" A reporter announced on the news. I smiled wide as he was healed up. He may have super healing, but I made sure he was fine before going back out. Tony was with me on the whole staying away from fighting for a while too.

Of course Peter was reluctant, but he did it anyways. I smiled and a little while later, I heard a knock from my window in my room. Looking up and turning down my T.V., I saw Peter and smiled. Getting up I quickly unlocked my window and opened it for him. "Hey Spidey!" I laughed. He came in and hugged me tightly.

He pulled off his mask and planted a long kiss on my lips. I kissed back happily and held him close but soon pulled back. "Easy there Spider-Boy, I gotta check you for wounds." I stated. Peter hid his face in my neck and held my hips, "no, you don't, I'm fine." He said pecking my neck.

Laughing, I gently moved him back and he pouted. Peter had sat down on my bed and I took off his top part of his suit. There was a few wounds and he gave me a weak smile. I glared at him, "so that's why you kissed me." I teased.

Getting my med kit, I walked over to him and started to work on his wounds. "No, I can't kiss my girlfriend?" He asked cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips before going back to fixing him up.