Pretend (Holland)

A/N: y'all I love my soft faced baby boy, attack me all you want about Tom with facial hair. But I love the soft face.

Y/N looked around as the colorful lights of the amusement park lit the world around them. She plucked at her cotton candy, while walking with her friends. She was quiet as her friends were chatting along, Y/N not really in the conversation. She was more distracted by the rides and lights around her. It always captivated her.

Suddenly, she felt a strong arm around her waist, and the warmth of a body next to her. "Please don't scream, pretend to be my girlfriend for a little while alright?" She heard a man next to her whisper into her ear. Y/N was so stiff and she could hear her friend gasp and watch them. Y/N turned to man that was next to her, taking his appearance in. He was very attractive, his doe brown eyes, sharp jaw line, and somewhat chubby cheeks. He kinda had a little bit of a baby face, but it suited him.

"E-Excuse me?" Y/N asked him. "Pretend to be my girlfriend please? It's important." He said. His British accent was more prominent now. "My name is Tom..you?" He asked. Y/N could hear her friends squeal at how cute he was, she didn't want them to encourage this, she didn't know how to act. "You didn't tell us you had a boyfriend!" One of the three said. Y/N was about to protest, but her instincts told her to go with it.

"Y/N.." she mumbled. Tom nodded and then excused Y/N and himself from her group of friends. When they were in a more secluded area, he looked around to make sure no one was watching them. Y/N looked at him, confused. "Wh-What are you looking for? And why do you need me to pretend to be your girlfriend?" She asked. Tom turned to her and sighed. "I'm trying to see if she followed me. My ex, she's crazy and followed me here. For some reason she won't rest up on me. We've been over for two months now." He explained. "And I'm trying to see if this'll help it die down." He looked to her with pleading eyes, "so will you please help me and pretend to be my girlfriend for the night?" He pleaded.

Y/N was a little confused, and shocked, but she slowly nodded. "S-Sure.." she breathed out. She couldn't deny that he was cute, and he seemed like he genuinely wanted to get rid of the ex and not just a jealousy type of thing. Tom smiled and nodded, "that's great! Now let's have fun shall we?" He asked. He gently took her hand in his, and looked at her with soft eyes. Y/N smiled at him and they walked out of the secluded area, holding hands. 

As the night went on, the two went on rides, plays a few games, and just talked. He got to know what she liked and what she didn't. What she did for a job and what she wants for a dream job.

Y/N had found out that he was an upcoming actor and she knew he looked familiar. But she didn't let it bother her one bit. He's just a guy trying to get rid of a girl. She was very understanding about it.

The night was all fun and games, until the certain someone had caught up to him. Tom hadn't noticed at first, because Y/N was cuddled into his side as they walked. He thought she looked so cute, he knew he picked someone good. But when he looked up, he saw her in his peripheral vision. He slowly stopped walking, Y/N stopping mid walk. Her leg was up in the air in a goofy way, and she spun to turn him. "Everything okay babe?" She asked, having a feeling what was happening.

Tom looked at her, studying her features. Her beautiful eyes, staring back up into his. He slowly walked up to her, his hands sliding around her waist. "Yeah, I'm fine..it's just.." he looked down shyly, blinking rapidly and looking around. "It's just—" he sighed. Looking back up to her, he smiled wide. "I love you, Y/N." He spoke. Y/N's eyes widened in shock, not expecting him to say that in the least.

But she then felt him leaning close, and then next thing she knew, their lips were now touching. Y/N slowly melted into the kiss and kissed him back, bringing her arms to wrap around his neck. Their lips molded together perfectly, moving in sync. They were just captured in each other, relishing in this stunning moment. Tom could hear a girl let out a scream, but he was only focusing on Y/N right now. His arms held her close to his body, not wanting this to end.

But the way the human body worked, was an unfortunate thing, as they needed air. The couple pulled away, slowly looking into each other's eyes.

"Holy shit, I think that was the best kiss I've ever had.." Y/N breathed out. That only made Tom chuckle. He leaned in again, giving her a peck on the lips, "I can say the same to you, darling." He spoke. Y/N blushed and giggled as he pecked her lips a few more times. But when he fully pulled away, the girl who was angry about seeing the two before, was no where to be seen.

Y/N could definitely tell that he was a phenomenal actor. Definitely.

But the night was sadly coming to an end. Tom had brought her home seeing as her friends left her to be with the mystery man.

"Thanks for getting her off my back. I'm pretty sure that now she thinks we're dating and will try to find someone else to make me jealous. But, probably not for a while." Tom explained. Y/N chuckled, "it wasn't a problem Tom. I actually had a lot of fun." She replied.

Tom smiled wide, looking down at his hands shyly. "I uh..I did too." He stated with a big smile. He looked back up into her eyes. It was a nice comfortable silence, and the two slowly leaned in again.

A soft supple kiss laid upon them, this time, just slow. After they part, Tom smiled again. "If you're okay with it..if actually like to see you again." He whispered to her. Y/N smiled wide, "I'd like that.." she whispered.

Soon she had to leave into her home. Where the rest of the night, she fell asleep watching Tom's movies after searching him up.

-

Hey y'all! So I had fun writing this one! It's a bit confusing for some parts, and I'm sorry about that— I'm tired and I probably won't fix them later on 😂 but hey, if you want a part two, just let me know! I'm thinking about it, but we'll see! 🤷‍♀️

Your Friendly Neighborhood Author! ❤️💙🕷🕸