Flesh (Holland)

⚠️Warning this contains: Smut, dom!Tom, Daddy kink, bondage⚠️

Y/N was at work and she was cleaning when she got the first message. It was Tom of course, as he had his day off. Lucky bastard. But when she pulled out her phone, she couldn't help but smile.

I miss you 💕

He was so sweet in the mornings. He would always send these kind of texts when it was days like this. But soon the texts were starting to get a little more dirty.

Babe, I miss your touch :(

Can we call? I need to hear your voice.

I know you want me as much as I want you.

You know how good I would treat you. Running my hands all along your thighs as we kissed. My body flushed against yours, just the way you liked it. I'd kiss your neck, leaving many many love bites and bring my hands to your panties and play with you.

There was many more descriptive ones after that. She would only read them, not knowing how to answer while at work. She also didn't want to get caught, because y'know, that would be bad.

She had also gotten a photo with him and Tess. He was wearing her favorite shorts on him, him knowing full well why they were her favorite. (Photo above)

Y/N's day finally came to an end at 6 o'clock pm. Setting her keys down in the bowl on the mini table in the doorway, she slipped off her shoes. Y/N could just feel herself wet with anticipation on seeing her boyfriend who claimed to need her all day.

"Babe, I'm finally home!" Y/N called out. She didn't hear anything until she walked into their shared house a little more.

"I'm in our room darling!" He called. Of course. What was this boy planning?

This is not the way into my heart
Into my head
Into my brain
Into none of the above
This is just my way of unleashing
The feelings deep inside of me
This spark of black that I seem to love
We can get a little crazy just for fun
Just for fun
Don't even try to hold it back
Just let go
Tie me up and take me over
Till you're done
Till I'm done
You've got me fiendin
And I'm ready to blow

Tom was on the bed in his shorts and t-shirt from the photo he sent a few hours ago. Y/N had walked into the room to see him on the bed, palming himself through his shorts. He was letting out little moans, saying her name as he looked her in the eyes. Tom's shirt was up over his stomach, and legs spread out for full view. Y/N's jaw dropped as she saw the pleasurable sight.

"Come on over here darling, I've been waiting for you." He moaned out. His hand slowly stopped moving over himself as he got on his knees. Y/N had started to unbutton her work shirt, and had began to take it off. "No." Tom stated demandingly. Y/N rose an eyebrow, inquiring her confusion. "Keep the shirt on, but take off your bra. You look so sexy in just your button up." He rasped.

To say that she was blushing was an understatement. But she obeyed his orders and had nothing on but the shirt. Tom had suddenly pulled her to him by the hips as she was now close enough to the bed. He kissed her hard and needy, she didn't mind it at all. She kissed back with just as much force, Tom flipped them so she was on her back.