You Can't Hyde From Me (Holland)

Based off of this concept.

Hyde:
(Muse A) Has been struggling constantly with this split personality that he simply just can't control. Eventually this split personality comes out and attempts to end the life of Muse B. But (Muse A) quickly returns and stops their split personality, saving Muse B's life. But eventually instead of wanting to end Muse B's life, (Muse A's) split personality slowly begins to want to claim Muse B as their own.

Warning: ⚠️ abuse, attempted rape, so much angst, suicide related things. ⚠️

Y/N was just doing some yoga, a typical day for her. Tom was in the other room, making her and himself lunch. Tom didn't do yoga, just wasn't his thing. As he was cutting up some vegetables for their healthy lunch, he was gazing at the knife, watching it cut so easily. He bit his lip as how he thought it would look against Y/N's skin. How it would cut through her so easily. He held it up and the light shone off of it.

In his mind, all he could see is her blood dripping down the edge, and onto his hand. Droplets of blood falling to the ground, right next to her dead body. The look on her face would be one of shock and fear, a permanent expression on her face as blood dropped out of her mouth.

That's when Tom shut his eyes and took a deep breath and set down the knife and putting his hands on the counter, head hanging low. "No..I love her." He breathed. His Hyde laughed inside his head, saying that if he really loved her, then he should kill her. Tom growled and slammed his fist against the counter.

This startled Y/N, making her break her stance and stand. "Baby? What's wrong?" She called from her spot. Tom's head snapped up, looking to the doorway. "N-Nothing!" He called out, trying to reassure her. He didn't want her in here right now, because of his Hyde. "Just continue your workout!" Tom sighed heavily as he continued the make their lunch. He hadn't heard her come up behind him, making his jump as she touched his shoulder.

Tom almost swung back and hit her. Almost.

He smiled softly, a tired look on his face. "You sure you're okay? You seem on edge." She said rubbing his shoulders. Y/N started to massage his shoulders, hoping it would help him relieve the stress. Tom did relax, but not for long. "I'm fine, just thinking about things." He murmured. He shut his eyes and let his lean forward. "Wanna talk about it?" She asked softly. Tom looked to the knife as his Jekyll side was slowly losing the fight. "It's nothing Y/N, just feels like my mind is losing its sanity." He said in a low, soft and calm voice. Y/N's face contorted into confusion, turning his face to look at him. "What do you mean?" She asked softly.

Tom gave her a small smile, "it's just.." he said slowly reaching for the knife. Meanwhile, Y/N had no idea that he was, just focused on his eyes. Something she's always done when they talked. She raised her eyebrows, egging him on. And that's what drove him to insanity, his hand that was near her, grabbed her by the throat and slammed her against the counter. Y/N had let out a cry of pain, scared. Tom's other hand scrambled for the knife as his hand that held her by the throat had her back on the counter.

Y/N now had tears falling from her cheeks, crying out for him to stop. Struggling against his grip, looking at him with betrayal in her eyes. He had a smile on his lips, slowly bringing the knife up. Tom was about to pursue his Hyde's wild thoughts, but his Jekyll side tore through. He dropped the knife and let go of her in an instant.

Y/N crumbled onto the ground, putting a hand to her throat and was starting to cough uncontrollably. Tom was against the fridge, all the way on the other side of the kitchen, tears falling from his own eyes. "I'm sorry, I-I wanted to tell you...I-I didn't know how to. I didn't want you to find out like this!" Tom sobbed. Y/N was having a hard time moving, hard time speaking. All she could do was listen to him speak like a madman.