Sexual (Holland, Pt. 2)

Warning, this contains smut.

"Well, I was, uh...I was planning on having you."

My face went bright red and I looked him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with love, lust, and desire. Tom slowly walked over to me, trapping me in between the counter again. The man of my dreams towered over me and I couldn't contain my breath that I held. It came out shakily, of course.

"You think you can get away with swaying your hips back and forth, taking a bath and not letting me see a thing. And on top of that, listening to the boy's and I favorite song. Oh darling, you're in for a treat." Tom said huskily. And that's when Tom roughly kissed me on the lips. Our lips melded into one and he puts his hands on my hips, him pulling my body flush against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

Tom lost himself in this kiss, wrapping his strong arms around my body. His hand went to my hair and he bit at my lips. I knew what he wanted, for me to open up. But I didn't, I kept my mouth shut and he growled. Tom pulled away slightly, putting his forehead against mine. "Do you want to get punished darling?" He said in a deep tone. He put my chin in between his thumb and forefinger, and made me look at him.

I batted my eyelashes at him innocently. "I don't know what you mean, daddy." I said softly. When I looked into his eyes, they went dark and he kissed me again, this time I let him in. I didn't even fight for dominance, because I knew he would win. He picked me up and put me on the counter, going in between my legs. He pulled my shirt off of me quickly and started to kiss down my neck. He started to grind into me a little, I let out a quiet moan and held onto him.

"Let's take this to the bedroom yeah?" Tom breathed. I nodded and he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I managed to pull off his shirt along the way and he laid me on the bed. "I think I'm hungry for my dessert now." He said in my ear. Tom quickly undid my bra and started to kiss down my body. He took special time on each breast, sucking and licking on the nipple. I couldn't contain my soft moans while he worked his magic. Tom hooked his fingers under my sweatpants and he pulled away, smirking at me. "I don't feel anything under there darling." He said. I smirked back, biting my lip. "I knew Daddy would be happy." I answered him. Tom smirked and he pulled off my only clothing left.

Kissing down my body, he moved down and went in between my thighs. He looked up at me as he licked a swipe up my heat. I bit my lip and threw my head back and moaned, "Shit, Tom." I breathed. He chuckled and did it again, putting his thumb on my clit and started to rub it. My hands went down to his hair and gripped it. He delve himself further into my core and started to eat me out. I whined out in pleasure, "Holy fuck Tom, don't stop baby."

Tom rubbed harder and flicked his tongue more. But then he stopped, I shot my head up, only to see and feel that he entered two fingers into my core. Tom smirked, and kept them still. "Darling, Daddy wants you to beg for it." He said leaning over me. I noticed his prominent tent in his pants, and I then looked at him. Then I started to beg, I begged and begged.

"Please, please Tom, make me cum! I want to cum, please Daddy!"

Tom rose an eyebrow and slowly started to move them. "The more you beg, the faster I go." He said. I whined, "Tom! Daddy please I need you, I need you now!" I squirmed and he held me down. "Daddy I want to cum and then make you feel good!"

That's when Tom groaned and started to pump his fingers in and out quickly. I was so close to the edge, "oh god baby." I moaned out. He started to rub my clit again and that's when the knot in my stomach let go. Screaming his name, I came and he removed his fingers from me. I watched him as he licked his fingers thoroughly, "You're taste so good Darling."

I could feel heat rise up to my cheeks and I regained myself. Standing up on my knees I pushed him down on the bed and tore off his jeans and boxers. "I'm gonna make you feel so good Daddy." I whispered. He sat back and let his head fall, "I know you will Darling." He whispered. I smiled and then brought my head down to him.

I wrapped my lips around his member, going slow at first. I kept eye contact with him and started to bob my head up and down on him. He moaned and slowly put a hand behind my head to guide me. I controlled the speed though, so I kept it slow. Tom gripped my head as he moaned. But soon I went faster and started to deep throat him a little.

"B-Baby stop, I'm gonna come!" He said. "I wanna be inside you when I do!" So I pulled myself off of him, looking at him. He smiled and cupped my face, sitting up and setting me down. Tom reached to our bedside table and took out a blindfold. "Do you trust me?" He asks. Tom knew, but he always wanted to make sure I did. I nodded and he wrapped it around my eyes. Tom then pulled me at the edge of the bed, bending me over. "Are you ready?" He asked softly. "Y-Yes baby." I said.

"Alright, the safety word is Home." He said kissing up my back. He positioned his member with me and then entered slowly. I bit my lip hard, to keep myself from moaning too loud. Tom started to thrust in and out slowly. "You feel so good Darling." He whispered as he thrusts into me. I was moaning quietly as he thrusts. He gripped at my hips and kept thrusting.

One of his hands went to my hair and gripped it tightly, pulling at it and making my head go up. "F-Fuck Tom!" I moaned out as he started to thrust harder into me. "It's Daddy!" He said giving me a hard smack on my ass. He holds my hips tighter when he was done and he started to pound into me.

"Daddy please don't stop! Oh please! Make me cum please!" I moaned out. Tom groaned and bent down, moving his hips faster and harder into me. Tom reached his arms around me and started to rub my clit roughly. I gripped at the bed sheets. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!!" Tom breathed heavily as he kept thrusting, hitting my g-spot. I screamed in pleasure and he was starting to moan loudly as well. I came hard, pushing my head into the bed. "Shit Y/N! I'm coming baby!" He said. He thrusts were getting sloppy and harder. He then stilled as he came, burying himself into me.

Slowly he pulled himself out of me, and laid next to me. "Come here darling." He said pulling me into his arms, both of us out of breath. I smiled and cuddled into his side. We laid there for a long while until we got ourselves back together. "How about we clean up, yeah?" He asked with a beloved smile. I agreed and we went to clean up. When we got up, we heard Sexual playing. "The whole time." Tom said as he shook his head playfully. We laughed and went to 'clean up'.

--

I looked at the pregnancy test that I had set on the sink. "Darling are you alright in there?" Tom asked while knocking on the door. When I didn't answer, he came in. "What's wrong?" He asked. I shakily took the test and handed it to him, not making eye contact. I was afraid that he would leave me. When he looked at it, he stared and stared, but then he just engulfed me in a big hug.

"I'm going to be a dad! Holy fucking shit! I gotta tell Haz!" Tom said in delight. I was shocked and he started to nuzzle me, holding me close. Tears started to flow from my eyes, and I hugged him back. He pulled me back and kissed me.

When he pulled back, he looked to see me crying. "Why are you crying?" He wondered. He cupped my face and looked into my eyes. "Were you afraid I was gonna leave?" He asked. He knew me like an open book, so I nodded. He frowned, "I will never leave you, I love you too much to do so." He said. And with that, he gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

Sorry it's so long you guys, and detailed. It's my first smut, soooo please don't hate me. I hope you liked it at least.