Is This Real ? Tell me it is

This chapter is more emotional no smut.

Lance, wait"

"Yeah?" Keith quickly zipped his pants up and was now standing in front of Lance blushing more than he thought he could. "Lance what about you?" Keith couldn't even maintain eye contact for what he was implying. "Huh?" Lance looked at him confused. Keith wanted to smack him for being so clueless and wanted to smack himself even harder for falling for Lance and making him say it but somehow he managed to get some courage and came up with a smooth move. He was a brave and fierce paladin, he was going to go after what he wanted. He leaned in close to Lance and lingered on his lips. He put one hand on Lances chest and the other hovered over Lance's groin.

"You need to get off too, I made you hard like this (Keith padded Lance's boner over his pants), I can take care of you too." Lance gulped, was this real? Getting Keith off was on thing but Keith acting all hot and sexy like this wasn't even in his best fantasies. Keith mentally patted himself for being able to pull that move off over Lance, Mr. King of smooth moves. But Lance was anything but smooth right now; he was having trouble even forming sentences. Lance was frozen lost for words and Keith knew it. He found his weak spot and Keith was going to enjoy it because the game wasn't over just yet.

Keith leaned in most he could engulfing himself in the warm radiance that Lance was giving off. Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's neck and got on his tiptoes to give him a slow kiss. Lance wrapped his arms around Keith's waist, bringing their hips together making Lance give out a small whimper from the friction . Lance liked that he was taller than Keith, it made him feel like he was protecting him, but he would never ever admit that to him because Keith was strong and fierce and needed protection from no one. Keith broke the kiss not being able to contain his smile, he just felt so warm inside. Keith rarely smiled, it nearly made Lance melt. "Wow, your smile . . . it's beautiful." Lance said it before he could stop himself. Keith isn't use to compliments from people; he has been solitary for so long he didn't know how to react. He only blushed even more and buried his face into Lance's chest. Lance was on the verge of a heart attack, Keith was now acting all cute and shy after acting all hot and sexy, and it was too much for Lance.

Keith didn't know what he was feeling he just knew that he liked the way Lance's arms felt wrapped around him. He had always just ignored how Lance made him feel, suppressing it by competing against him in everything. He held on to Lance afraid that Lance didn't feel that way about him and only got off on him as nothing else but a fun time. He needed to end this before he made a fool of himself. But that's when Lance spoke. "Keith it's ok, we don't have to rush this, I really really like you, I always have, you actually liking me back was never even a possibility but I could only hope. I mean I know I am irresistible, and one look at me and I have anyone crushing but all games aside, is this real?" Leave it to Lance to ruin a heartfelt moment, but even so Keith knew this wasn't a game anymore. "Lance this is real." Keith whispered into Lance's ear, afraid that if he looked at Lance and spoke he would show how nervous he really was. Lance smiled and hugged Keith tighter "Good."

As soon as they exchanged those words they heard the sliding doors to the training room open. They pulled apart faster than someone could blink. It was Hunk. "Hey guys, I've been looking for you both to try my new space goo cookies." Keith immediately dismissed himself before Hunk could question him about anything. "Um no thanks I don't like sweets." Keith said before bolting out of the training deck. "Okay, that was weird, how bout you Lance , you never turn down food." Hunk held the space goo out to Lance. "Sorry man , I'm not hungry and I'm tired , I'm gonna hit the showers and head to bed, but thanks." Lance gave Hunk a pat on the back and sprinted out of the room too. Lance went directly to take a cold shower to cool off before anyone else saw him. Hunk thought something was definitely up but didn't think much of it, whatever it was, Lance and Keith can sort it out themselves , they were probably trying to settle who won today's training session since there rivals an all.