Not the Jealous Type til Now, Pidge Notices

No smut in this chapter, but there is a whole lot of Jealousy. Who is more jealous, Lance or Keith? Pidge is hot on their trail she wants answers and Shiro is really trying not to get involved but Keith involves him.

Keith never considered himself the jealous type but dam it, Lance was really testing him. He flirted with every girl they came across. As far as Keith knows he isn't actually serious, but god does it boil his blood when he see's Lance chit chatting making pretty alien girls laugh. Lance is naturally a people's person, Keith knows that, but could he at least try to tone it down for Keith's sake. On the other hand Lance had no idea he was even flirting, that was just his personality and second he had no idea how jealous Keith was.

Later that night Lance went to knock on Keith's door but he didn't get an answer, yet he didn't think much of it, he just assumed Keith was asleep, they did get back to the castle pretty late and they had a long day. So Lance brushed it off and decided to let Keith rest even though he wanted to cuddle, but nonetheless he just strolled back to his own room. Little did he know that Keith was very much awake but was boiling with jealousy. If Lance wanted to play then Keith was going to give him a game.

The next day Keith did all he could to avoid Lance. In the morning he went on a routine run with Shiro instead of having breakfast with Lance. In the afternoon he went with Shiro to check on a planet that seemed untouched by the Galra. At diner Keith was beginning to cool down, until Lance stuck his own foot in his mouth. "So guys today Hunk and I went to get a crystal for the castle and of course Hunk got to see his girlfriend Shay and"

"Laaance, she's not my girlfriend" Hunk defended himself yet he had a blush creeping up on him. "She totally is" Pidge said adding to Hunk's blush. Everyone at the table laughed, they all knew that eventually they were going to become a thing; they were just waiting for all the chaos of the Galra to be over. "Anyways, while there, a spaceship crashed and it was none other than some of those dreamy mermaids from the water planet Hunk and I crashed into after the worm whole incident."

"Wait if they are mermaids how were they able to be on the Balmera?" Pidge quickly asked her curiosity getting the best of her. "Oh they had these high tech water suits, not the point Pidge, anyway like I was saying, I was talking to one of the mermaids which totally likes me." Lance said with confidence and a toothy grin. "I'm sure she was just being nice," Hunk said bursting Lance's bubble. Mean while on the other side of the table Keith's anger was rising by the second, he was grinding his teeth, thankfully no one had noticed. "Oh yeah Hunk, then why would she give me this huh?" Lance showed everyone a paper with a map on it. "What is it?" Shiro said studying the paper. "It looks like some sort of hideout," Pidge quickly acknowledged.

"Yup it is, the mermaid said that if Voltron was ever in trouble to go here" Lance pointed at the x that marked the hideout on the map. "She said the queen would do all she could to keep us safe, they are so grateful from us saving their planet from the worm life sucking mind controlling thing." Lance gloated at his and Hunk's win. ( reference to voltron season 2 episode 2).

"The more allies we have the better odds we have" Shiro said happy to hear they had help from others who were supporting Voltron. "Hey Keith, buddy can you pass me the salt?" Lance said looking over at Keith. However Keith gave him a death glare.

"Maybe your new mermaid girlfriend can bring you salt from her planet just for you!" Keith practically shouted then excused himself from the table. Everyone just stared at Lance. "What's up with him?" Pidge questioned. "Yeah why is he so salty" Hunk said bursting into laughter at his own joke "get it cuz he said salt, hahaha and he is salty, see what I did there?" Hunk always laughed at his own puns. "oh god, Hunk" Pidge said rolling her eyes. Lance had no idea why Keith was being salty. "Beats me" Lance shrugged his shoulders. "Sounds to me like he is jealous" Pidge said squinting her eyes at Lance. "Jealous of what?" Lance really had no clue. "I don't know Lance you tell me?" Pidge wanted answers. Shiro opened his eyes wide, oh Pidge was definitely catching on "Ok time for me to go" Shiro said as he picked up his plate and excused himself and like that everyone else followed.