More Kinks, And Maybe it's time to come Clean

Alright before anything warning !!! If knives trigger you don't read, there isn't any cutting or blood or anything like that at all but Keith has a little bit of a knife kink ;)

This one is pretty long and it's the most smuttiest thing I have ever written in my entire life. So those who don't like smut don't read it. The last part is cute and all fluff but for the most part this chapter is basically filth so read at your own risk.

Also sorry if there are grammar and spelling errors , I was too excited to post this one, that I didn't check it too much.

Enjoy :)

At dinner Pidge was strangely not teasing Keith or Lance. Although both boys were relieved, they were also a little anxious, they had no idea what her next move was. Lance decided to play it cool, however, Keith was sweating through his clothes. That boy did not know how to chill even if they paid him. Nonetheless Pidge saw the reactions from both boys. Every time she opened her mouth to say something, they were totally expecting her to make some sort of comment but she decided to keep her word to Shiro and stop teasing them for the day. Keith's morning heart attack was enough and quite frankly she wasn't sure the boy could take another one like that in one day. At the end of dinner everyone picked up their plates and headed their own way.

"Keith, Lance, you guys need to chill" Pidge smiled at them.

"I am chill" Keith said too quickly in a tempered tone.

"Oh yeah soo chill" Pidge said sarcastically.

"I'm going to go train," Keith said, leaving before Pidge could say anything else. Pidge then left to work on her own tech stuff. Lance headed to the training deck a few minutes later so it didn't seem like he was following Keith.

"Alright babe are you ready to settle this" Lance said stretching getting ready to off his moves.

"Have been all day" Keith said egging on Lance

"Start planning your losing speech because I'm coming for your ass" Lance teased.

"All bark and no bite" Keith smirked.

"Oh Keithy boy, I'm going to make you eat your words, I'm so ready to have you my way." Lance couldn't help it, Keith new exactly how to rally him up.

Both boys came charging at each other from opposite sides of the deck. They had no weapons; it was hand-to-hand combat. While it was true Keith was good at this sort of combat, Lance made sure he didn't fall far behind. Lance managed to pin down Keith face first. He sat on Keith's back folding one of Keith's arms behind him. Keith was surprised "looks like I underestimated you."

"Big mistake, don't underestimate me when I have this much motivation." Lance whispered into Keith's ears rolling his hips to give Keith a taste of what he had in mind if Lance won. Keith gulped. They both got up and started round two. This time Keith relied on his speed and predicted Lance's moves leading him to pin Lance down face up. Keith landed on top of Lance with Keith's knees on either side. He held Lance's arms above his head on the ground. "Your still no match for me, Cargo Pilot."

Lance hissed at the name as he tried to get loose from Keith's grip. Keith was really asking for it now, getting under Lance's skin. "What's wrong, you can't handle this ass?" Keith rolled his hips on top of Lance's with a small gasp. Lance smirked "Want me that bad Keith, you're freaking getting hard already." Keith hadn't noticed having Lance submit to him was making his body react. He quickly jumped off Lance not wanting to give Lance any satisfaction yet. Lance smirked at Keith's reaction. "Round three, get ready for my bed babe" Lance was determined to win.

"You wish" and with that both boys were playing to win. Lance's moves were hastier and less predictable. He was hot on Keith's moves but Keith was still faster. This round was taking longer than Keith expected so he decided it was time to play for the win. He jumped up swinging his leg, landing a kick to Lance's back sending him tumbling to the ground face first. Keith jumped on his back to pin him earning him the win.