Overslept and almost Caught

Originally I wasn't going to continue the story at all from the first chapter but I'm in too deep hahahaha. This chapter is stress and cute , no smut in this one but there will be in a future chapter.

Keith heard a faint knock on his door. He slowly woke up as his senses one by one came to him. "Keith are you awake? We can't find Lance." Keith knew that voice! It was Pidge! Keith felt a warm body under him and opened his eyes slowly . It was Lance. Keith groaned he didn't want to get up, then something clicked. Wait LANCE!!!

Lance was dead asleep in his bed suddenly Keith quickly became fully aware of what had happened and the situation he was currently in.  Keith tried to nudge Lance awake without making noise that Pidge could hear. "Lance wake up" Keith whispered shouted in Lance's ear. "Babe let me sleep." Keith quickly put his hand over Lance's mouth to shut him up.

"Keith you awake, who are you talking to?" Pidge asked from outside the room. Keith was dying , he tried to whisper is Lance's ear again."Lance they are looking for you, they can't find you here like this" Lance errupty woke up at the reality and fell off the bed.

"Keith are you ok?" Pidge was still talking from the other side of the door. "Yeah, Pidge you just startled me and I fell off the bed, I'll be right out. "Keith was having a panic attack but nonetheless quickly got off the bed and put on a black t-shirt. "Keith don't worry just tell them I'm probably in my room still sleeping they know how much of a heavy sleeper I am" Lance whispered to Keith. "Just go hide in the bathroom "Keith took a deep breath "I'll deal with this." Keith shoved Lance in the bathroom then went to open the door for Pidge. Keith slid the door open just enough for him to slide out then shut it again.

"Hey Pidge," Keith said trying to sound normal and hiding his panic. "What took you so long?" she questioned.  "I was looking for a shirt," he quickly responded. "Oh man you have worse bed hair than me hahahahah" Keith became conscious of what a mess he must of looked like and ran his hands through his hair to try and pat it down. "You needed me for something?" he questioned.

"Oh yeah I went to go knock on Lance's door because Hunk is making pancakes, his favorite, but he didn't open the door and I couldn't hear him in there, I thought maybe you would know where he is."

"Why would I know?" Keith said nervously, crossing his arms trying not to act suspicious.

"Well Hunk saw him with you last so I don't know," Pidge shrugged her shoulders. Keith thought that was a viable reason and let out a breath of relief.

"Um he was pretty tired after extra training yesterday, he's probably still asleep, you know how much of a heavy sleeper he is, remember the alarm drill?"

"Yeah he was the only one that didn't hear the alarm, oh that Lance, your probably right, well he is gonna miss breakfast if he doesn't wake up."

"I'll go by his room after I get fully dressed and brush my teeth to see if he has woken up by then." Keith said hiding all panic in his voice.

"Alright, hey training must have been brutal yesterday , huh?" Pidge was pointing at the "bruise" on  Keith's chest. He looked down at his shirt that was on sideways, dam he told Lance no marks, he was so glad that Pidge was too young to know that it was hickey . "Oh um yeah don't even remember getting that one hahahaha" Keith tried to laugh it off so he didn't seem nervous "See you in a bit," Keith said then turned around back into his room.

He found Lance in the bathroom rinsing his mouth with mouthwash. Keith joined in brushing his teeth. As he finished rinsing he felt arms wrap around his waist. "That was close" Lance said his breath ghosting in Keith's ear. "No kidding I almost had a heart attack." Keith put his hand on his chest to see if his heart had calmed down yet. "It's alright babe I'm super slick, no one will even notice." Lance said with his reassuring smile. Keith face palmed himself. "Oh god we are so dead"Keith groaned. "Wow no confidence in me?" Lance chuckled and held his hand over his heart trying to look offended but had a joking smile. "Get out of here before they start being suspicious" Keith demanded. Every second Lance was not found they were going to wonder and Keith wasn't sure he could take another almost heart attack in one morning. Keith began pushing Lance out of the room as Lance threw his arms up in defeat. "Ok , ok, but I forgot something," Lance turned around to face Keith and gave him a quick peck that lasted no longer than half a tick but he felt the heat in his face. Keith was caught of guard making him turn red.

"My god Lance just go"

"Oh is Keith all of a sudden shy, cuz he sure wasn't last night" Lanced teased enjoying the reactions he was getting from Keith.

"Lance get out" Keith was burning up.

Lance headed for the door about to open it. "Wait!" Keith shouted.

"What Keith changed his mind and wants some more of his dose of blue paladin?" Keith was about to slap Lance if he made one more comment. "No moron, let me check if the coast is clear before you go out there and everyone see's you coming out of my room. "Keith warned."Oh right, good thinking babe" Keith groaned "And stop calling me that, someone might hear" "Relax Keith I won't do it when anyone is around." Keith stepped out to check the hallway, it was empty and he couldn't hear any footsteps in either direction. "Alright coast is clear." Lance stepped out and shot back his signature smile towards Keith then disappeared down the hallway. Keith rolled his eyes. ' That boy is going to be the death of me' Keith thought to himself.