011

Mira POV

I wake up by a little noise I hear, and I look around to see a grey wall with hints of white and black.

Okay...this is definitely not my room.

I panic what if I am in a rapist's room?!

I look around one more time, only to see a black silhouette on a couch

I slowly walked towards it without making any noise......JUNGKOOK!?!

This is his room! I was going to walk out but I decided to try and pick Jungkook up so he would have a comfortable place to sleep, but it didn't work .

So I decided to pull him by his hand, I've heard he is a deep sleeper so I guess it would work.

I tried to pull him but damn he is heavy.

"Ahh!" I yelled annoyedly.

This time I pulled him hard but I tripped on his leg and fell on him.

If someone where to come they would imagine something wrong.

Suddenly Jungkook opens his eyes and smirks, my cheeks flush red.

"You want me that bad huh?" He asks with a smug face as I stand back up.

"N-no a-and what are yo-ou doing here?" I ask and mentally curse my self for stuttering.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing here' it's my house of course I'll be here." he says and makes his way to his closet. He scratches the back of his head end I ogle at him.

"Wait This is your house-e," I asked as he nods.

"Then why am I here?" I ask and cross my arms.

"Uh.....you got drunk last night!" He says and starts to take his shirt off.

Curse you freaking Hoshi and J-Hope!

"What did I do?"I mumble.

"What are you doing?!" I ask and cover my eyes I can feel him smirk. The heat spreads across my face and to fail at hiding it.

He starts coming toward me and I step back.

Against the wall he's shirtless and his six pack is defined.

What's he going to do?!

Jungkook leans in closer and I shut my eyes.

Thump.

Thump.

My heart beat is going crazy!

I open my eyes when nothing happens.

"We have school today , so go home!" He yells into my ears.

***

"Mingyu you asshole!" Hanbi shrieks as she hits Mingyu in the chest multiple times.

Though she hits him it has no effect on him at all, "it's not my fault! I though that guy wouldn't be there!"

"After tricking Hoshi and J hope into convincing Mira into drinking, you we're supposed to be the hero and take her to your house! I'm sorry for trying to make you seem like the hero! I definitely won't be trying that again!"

"Hanbi...what are you planning?" Mingyu says unsurely.

Hanbi laughs crazily as a reply.

"Your not going to hurt her are you?"

Hanbi merely walks away from him.

"Get to work girls!" Hanbi orders her minions.

"Okay Miss. Hanbi," they all say and march out of the abandoned room.

"Choi Mira just wait and watch," Hanbi says and smirks.