Reality

** SHIT SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!
The chapter called P33 5HU wasn't meant to be uploaded yet and I didn't realise TILL NOW!!
I accidentally uploaded the wrong chapter.
It won't happen again...I'm really sorry...**

Jack's PoV

"Jack. Hey Jackaboy? You awake?" I woke up in a panic to the sound of a female voice. It was Amy.
"Hey. You have a bad dream or something? You were talking in your sleep quite a bit." She sounded worried.
"Uhh I just emm had a dream. Well, it was more like a nightmare to be honest." I sat up and looked at Amy.

"What happend?" She questioned with a worried look on her face.
"Well to sum it all up...I walked in on Mark cheating on me with Jordon..." My voice was quiet as I felt a lump in the back of my throat but held it back cause I couldn't cry again.

Amy gave me a look of sympathy as I looked out the window. "Oh Jack it's alright." Amy said as I felt her hug me. I hugged her back.

"So how long was I asleep for?" I questioned her when I had calmed down.
"Well I got through 2 and a half films so you were probably out for almost 3-4 hours. Guessing you needed the sleep?" She replied with a small laugh.

"Yeh I didn't get much sleep before getting on the plane. Spent most of the night worrying about leaving Mark behind..." I said checking the time on my phone. 3pm.
"Oh...Well atleast you've only got 6 more hours to go till you're home eh" she said smiling at me.

"Yeh I suppose. So I forgot to ask. Why are you heading to Ireland?" I said hoping she wouldn't think it was too personal of a question.

"I'm just heading out for a friends wedding. Staying there for a week then heading back to Cincinnati." She turned and looked at the stewardess making her way down the isle.
"Cincinnati? So you're not from LA either?" I questioned.
"Nope just in LA visting friends and thought it'd be easier just getting a plane from there. You want anything to eat by the way?" Amy asked as the stewardess got closer.
"Uh yeh I'll get a packet of crisps." I replied.

The stewardess stood next to us.
"Would any of you 2 like something to eat or drink?" She asked politely.

"Ehh yes please. I'll have a cup of tea and a packet of shortbread and my friend will have...Jack what kinda chips you wanting? Also you wanting something to drink?" Amy turned and look at me.

"OH. Umm ready salted is fine by me. And I'll just have some tea as well please." I said in a panic not expecting to be asked anything.

The stewardess handed us both our tea and snacks and both Amy and I sat back and began to watch Jurassic Park.