Chapter 6

Eddward's POV

My alarm goes off, telling me I need to get prepared for school, which I don't entirely feel like doing. Friday, last day of the week before the weekend. I have Kevin over again today, we've decided for our tutor lessons to be Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The more the better I say.

I do my daily routine and eat my breakfast, heading downstairs afterwards. Once I double check my school bag, I grab my house key and phone and head out the door and make my way to school.

A motor sounds from behind me, I turn around and lo and behold Kevin and his motorcycle; or death machine. The few orange strands of hair sticking out from his hat never fail to make the colour of his eyes stand out.

"S-Salutations, Kevin. Up and early I see?" I smile shyly and hang my hand on my grey messenger bag. I notice his head is lacking something.

"Kevin, where might your helmet be?" Kevin scoffs, does he want to be seriously injured, or worse?? He reaches behind him and slips his hand into the leather wrapped basket sitting on the back and pulls out a shiny, black helmet.

"You mean this helmet?" A smug smirk lays on his face. "Yes, Kevin, that one." I say, becoming impatient. Does he really want to be toying with me this early in the morning?? I'm surprised he even has the energy for that!

"This the only helmet I got, I keep forgetting to buy a spare, and I thought I'd give you a ride this morning instead of having to walk." I can't help but blush, he keeps the helmet held up with a pleading look on his face.

I don't know what's worse: the fact Kevin is offering a ride on that death machine when he knows I hate it OR the fact I want to take up his offer and wrap myself around his body...

I sigh in defeat and give in with the second opinion, nodding my head. Kevin grabs hold of my hand which, of course, I blush at and helps me onto the back seat, there's only just enough room for me. Kevin places the helmet on my head and slides the viser down.

"All good? Not too tight?" I reply "No." And he revs the engine once. My arms immediately wrap around his upper body and I feel him tense as I do so. He shouts before taking off, "H-Hang on!"

**School Time, kids!**
Kevin's POV

It's only third period and I already want to go home.

PE is usually fun but I'm just not feeling it today. I don't know if it's the pressure of overdue assignments I've been getting warned about, the late hours from work I got or the situation with dork.

This morning with dork, was definitely different to what I'd normally do. I never let anyone on my bike or even touch my bike. It just...came to mind. I feel like I forced him onto it though, like he felt he had no choice.

I'll apologize to him after class. Yeah. Then I can ask him if he's free next Friday! Since it's the only day we're both available.

_____________________________________

Hey! Again, I'm sorry I upload really slow and that I said I'm working on this chapter still but I decided to leave it at this and start the rest in the next. I'll really try and update soon

~ LilliPilli∆