~Befriended & Betrayed~

Hey thanks for the 367 reads (last time I checked)! I have to thank you all for that! I am so happy that people are pleased about this story and sorry for the late updates but I'm slowly getting there XD We get a little bit of Pan's view so cheers enjoy! I know my chapters are short but I just don't want to bore you ;)

~

I hear something moving in the bushes up ahead. I quietly tiptoe around the bushes for a clearer view. I relax my bow arm and release the arrow hitting the target gracefully.

"Hmm," I say to myself happily.

I walk back to camp with a rabbit slung over my shoulder. Two and half months I have spent on this island. I missed Christmas and that's when my thoughts wonder to my family. Are they lookin for me? What about my friends? Are they missing me? How was Rob? Oh Rob how I haven't thought of him once. How I haven't thought of him in the same way after meeting Felix. Oh and how I missed Felix!

*SNAP*

I turn around in the direction of the noise with my bow raised ready to release to see a hooded figure. I drop my bow and run towards it and jumping on top of him tackling him to the ground with happiness.

"Hey no need to be rough!" I push back the hood to see a beautiful smile grinning back at me.

"I missed you Felix." I say reaching down to kiss his lips.

"I missed you more," he replies cupping my face with his gentle hands. He uses his weight to roll me over onto my back with my legs still around his waist. With all his strength he pulls me up off the ground and pushes me against a tree and kisses my lips gently at first. The force of our lips colliding gets stronger with everytime our lips intertwine. His hands grab around my waist as he slowly moves his lips down my neck. It feels like there was nobody else here. Nothing could stop us and it was just me and Felix, I wanted to stay in this moment forever. That thought slips my mind as the trees rustle in the distance.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Felix as I remove my legs from his waiste and place my feet to the ground. "You should go. I don't want you to get hurt." He gives me a goodbye kiss and slips away into the forest. I pick up my rabbit and bow and head back to Tink's camp.

~ PAN'S POINT OF VIEW ~

I knew it! I knew that there was something going on between Felix and that stupid girl. I may seem like a perve but really I just happen to stumble across something that shouldn't be happening. I rule Neverland and I make the rules. Not some so called "innocent" drama queen that happens to know nothing about this place.

"Do you hear that?" She pracrically looks straight at me the stupid girl. She's going to get it and she is going to deserve what's coming her way...

I arrive back at my camp to all the boys chatting away. I never was close with them like I was with Felix. I thought he was loyal to me? I mean I'm no king but I brought him hear I saved him. I see him enter from the bushes up ahead.

"Oh Felix there you are! Come take a walk with me," I smile at him and he knows I'm up to something.

"Wendy our little bird is locked in her cage," I smirk and he looks a little confused, "but you see another bird has flown away. Where is Arya Felix?" I stop walking and so does he. He is silent at first but then replies, "I don't know Pan. Does it look like I have a compass that leads to her whereabouts." His voice seems shaky and I know why. I step closer to him.

"Well that's where you are wrong. I know you have seen her and I know what you two are doing and I don't care if she's dead or alive I want her back!" He stares blankly at me unable to speak.

"It's okay Felix. It's either you bring her back and she lives or I find her and she dies. Got it." He shakes his head and leaves me and all I can think about is how he chose her over me.

~ARYA'S POINT OF VIEW~

"What's taking you so long," Tink says getting ready to build a fire.

"Just gotta little distracted along the way," I reply with a smirk on my face. "So you never told me what happened to your wings." I look up at Tink and her face turns serious with a hint of sadness.

"It's a long story they got taken away from me. That's all. No more questions." I nod and we sit down by the fire together. For over the past few weeks Tinkerbell has taught me how to survive. She has taken me in and I'm so grateful for all she has done for me. I don't know why Felix told me to never go back to Pan's camp he only told me her was dangerous. But I felt like I need an explanation of some sort explaining Neverland and all it's secret stories.

"Woooohh!"

What was that? Was that one of the lost boys?

"Go," Tink says while grabbing her knife, "GO!" I run out of the cave and up the hill not knowing where I was going. I was scared. What did Pan want with me? Every step I take my heart beats faster and faster trying hard to not panic. I look back and I can see little flames from their torches they have lit. Suddenly I hit something I fear was someone. I open my eyes and see Felix. He helps me up and we run and run until we could not hear the shouts of the lost boys. I see an oak tree that I remember at the first campsite we were at.

"I am so sorry," he whispers looking into my eyes.

"What?"

*THUMP*

The last thing I remember was an aching pain in the back of my head.

~