~The True Side~

Oh hey! Over 500 hundred reads and I can't describe how much I love you guys XD Sorry if you get a little confused by the Arya/Pan's point of view. Thanks so much to everyone who is reading now! xo

LOVE YOU ALL!

~ARYA'S POINT OF VIEW~

My head is throbbing as my eyes slowly flutter open. At first it's a blur and I place my hand on my forehead then things start to be clear. I moan at the massive headache that has developed in my head as I try to sit.

"Ow!"

I hit my head on what feels like a type of tree? Bamboo! I feel the bottom of what im sitting on, bamboo. I lean backwards and I feel bamboo. It feels as if im floating and spinning and then i realise I am. Now I know where I am.

"No..." It was the same thing I had seen Wendy in. "No!"

"Shhh!" Someone hisses from behind me. It's Wendy.

"Wendy! What is going on?!" I look down and we are both far above the ground dangling from an oak tree.

"Whisper!" she hisses, "they will hear us, they will come... you don't want that."

"Actually ... you know what I want Wendy?" she shrugs her shoulders.

"A way out of here?" she whispers back.

"Well yes that..." I reply then I shout, "I want answers!"

"What are you doing?! You are going to get us killed!" Wendy panics.

"What do you mean get us killed?"

"Pan isn't the person you think he is." Her face turns serious then I remember as a figure walks out from the bushes behind me.

"Oh, Wendy! What sort of person am I then?"

It was Pan and I was never so afraid in my life.

~1 HOUR EARLIER~

I will never hate anyone more than I hate him! I don't want to look at him again, I don't want to talk to him again and I don't want to hear his name ever again! I just want my life back and to get out of this place I hate it! I hate it here with this stupid magical crap! He forced Felix to go against me and he took away my life and I did not want to spend my birthday on this stupid island! I wanted him out of my life and as if I never met him!

"I am so sorry this ever happened!" Felix apologises handing me "dinner" which was rabbit for the hundredth time.

"I can't believe you would do that! I have never met someone more worse than him in my life! Why do you still follow him like a lost puppy?" I say pushing him away from me.

"You are lucky you haven't seen the worst side of him! You are so lucky you know where you belong! Pan took me in he cared for me when nobody else did and I can't just leave him because leaving him is like leaving a part of me behind and that's not easy to do!" he turns and faces Pan, "You are lucky that he even lets me be near you...he's just lost like the rest of us." He walks over to Pan and that's when I realise Felix does understand. Felix understands how awful Pan can be, how he can ruin somebody with a snap of a finger. In fact he helps him do it. He belives that his loyalty to Pan is more important than me and that's what makes him just like Pan...

~PAN'S POINT OF VIEW~

All is finally going to plan. I knew that Felix's loyalty is stronger and that our bond is unbreakable! It's funny how Arya probably thinks I'm the devil's spawn which is quite funny because she hasn't even seen the worst of me yet. I'm only just beginning...

"Lets play a game!" I gesture to everyone and they all nod with excitement.

"Well I need a volunteer! How about you with bright blue eyes." I point to Arya commanding her to come. This must be my lucky day because she happens to not be putting up a fight. Her grim look on her face makes me grin pleasingly.

"Well I need you to stand right here-"

"Dont. Touch. Me." She says with anger but also with control.

"Hmm," I turn to all the boys, "feisty one this is." Some laugh but also have a sense of fear across their face as some of them got a little bit too attached to this one when she was on my camp. I hand her an apple.

"Just hold it right here." I place it on top of her head and walk back to the boys.

"What are you going to use me as a target?" She snarls but looks confident.

"Not me," I hands a crossbow to Felix, "Felix do the honours for me." He looks shocked at me and I just smile. He takes the crossbow from my hands and holds it up ready to aim. He shoots and misses the target way off and I know he did it on purpose as Arya didn't even flinch and I am not happy.

"Well how about another game?" I smile and leave the camp and open another one of my bamboo cages.

"What are you going to do?" Wendy asks who was in the other cage beside this one.

"Did I ask you to speak?" I snarl at her making her shuffle to the back of her cage. I grab the boy in the other cage and leave her behind.

~ARYA'S POINT OF VIEW~

"Toby..."

No! How did Toby get here? This is not right!

"Arya!" he cries out as Pan's grip tightens on him.

"Please, please don't hurt him!" I sob and try to run to Toby but Two of the boys hold me back.

"Now you see Arya, this is not a game," he points to his surroundings referring to Neverland, "this place is magical. And magic means power! But you see magic is slowly slipping away and I sort of need, you could say, a new heart." He reaches inside Toby's chest and he yells in pain.

"Please Pan stop!" Every inch of pain Toby felt, it hurt me and I couldn't bare to see him cry. Tears roll down my face as Pan pulls out something shining with red and shimmers of orange. Is that a heart? But it's not meant to look like that, is it?

"You are in Neverland now and you have to obey by MY rules. And when somebody disobeys the rules there must be a punishment." He looks at the heart and he slightly squeezes it and Toby falls to his knees clutching his stomach in pain.

"Please I'll do anything! Please just stop hurting him!" He turns and faces me.

"Oh sorry. Okay Toby you can go now." He gestures the others to let him go but I know he has a trick up his sleeve.

"Arya!"

"Toby I am so so sorry!" I hug him tighter than I ever have before.

"Oh one more thing," I look when he crushes the heart in his hand as the heart turns into dust Toby falls in my arms.

"Toby," I cry kneeling over him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I shout as I get up everything goes black.

~PRESENT MOMENT~

"Toby may be in a deep sleeping state for a while so you might as well get comfortable." Pan jokes walking closer to my cage. "Oh and it's funny. You know that little thing you and Felix have going on, oh I should say had, you know past tense. I gotta break it to you it almost got passed me but it's sort of sad that he'd rather knock you out unconscious for me than be with you." He stands waiting for me to answer.

"Dont let him get to you." Wendy whispers.

I look down at Pan with no regrets, "well you know It's sort of sad that he liked kissing me behind your back. It's sort of sad that nobody loves you. It's sort of sad that when I took Felix away from you, you got so jealous and so lonely you weren't Peter Pan... but a nobody. A lost boy."

"That's enough you little bitch! You are going to pay for this!" I smile at his reply as I know I can get inside his head. I know his weakness. He walks away with his hands in fists but I know there will be a storm coming.

~

I always wanted to do one of those intense flashbacks hehe :p Late happy birthday to Colin :) Hope you enjoyed!