Chapter 1:The cage?

You wake up to see your in a cage like an animal?You scream for help and you try climbing on top of things and you fall

You hit your head,and the cage gets faster and faster and you scream louder this time.The doors open and a bright light comes through and blinds you

You hear vocies and see about 12 boys looking down at you they say
"Its a girl?!"

"Is she hot??"

"DIBS!!!!"

"Hey you cant call dibs on her!!!"

You are shocked and nearly scream again,but this boy comes down and another one,but one of them says "Here take my hand"  the boy as sandy orange hair the other boy doesn't look happy to see you.

The angry looking boy grabs you and throws you onto the hard,brown,green grass you get up and run and your faster then them all and even the fast ones cant catch up to you!!.

You then stop out of breath and fall to the ground and lay there,most of the boys looking at you trying not to cry not one boy knows what to do but one.

You see him lip fast towards you its the same boy with the sandy hair and brown eyes..and say he said "Your a fast runner greenie!!" He asked for my name I didn't respond.You then remember and say its Y/N and they all cheer and you ask they boy what colour eyes you have.

He said"Their E/C beautiful" You dont hear the last part and stay where you are and dont move until the leader Ably tells you the rules.

Author:HAII soo my first story what did u think?I think it went well and Y/N means pick a name E/C means pick any eye colour and H/C means pick any colour hair you want!!Well bye tell me what u think!