Chapter 8:The Fire/Dance

Mr and Minho were play fighting,Teresa and THAT girl came over.Teresa explained about what happened.I forgave her and asked Minho,Teresa and the newbie,

"Dance off at the fire tonight Us girls three of us against, You Minho buttt you need a crew two other people!"

He nodded and we went to the hut.I hugged the girl and said her name was "Jackie"
I smiled it was a nice name alot nicer then Y/N I thought.

We started to so the dance and made our own dance,We then made a plan I giggled at it then we all laughed it knowing they would fall for it.

-AT THE BONFIRE / the DANCE OVER! GO GIRLIES XD-
They walled over to the boys and the saw Minho,Thomas & N-Newt?! They told us that nearly everyone in the glade had forgiven him.I watched from a tree.All the boys laughed at them Jackie broke the silence

"When the girls win we do whatever we want with you,MEANS EVERYONE but Ably"

"And when they boys win we make you to date us Teresa with Thomas Jackie with me and Newt might be with Y/N"

The song starts and see I'm not there and just pretend I'm there,Teresa Snickers when they dance so does Jackie. When the song starts I sing

"I tired had to make you want me.."
Everyone turned to me but Teresa and Jackie.The song turns upbeat and I dance I'm in front of me and I at him looking angry,upset and confused why HE was here.

I do a backflip Thomas does the same,I challenge him with my eyes Teresa challenges Newt,Jackie challenges Minho. We copy them.

Now it was there time to copy you,I do I handstand with my top nearly falling,my handstand turns into the splits.Thomas looks amazed Jackie backs off and I challenge Minhi it was difficult but I did when I did a double handspring with a handstand split with the end then showing my "guns".

Teresa backed down,I took on Newt je wasn't going easy and he tried to stop drooling at me and I pushed him back to reality.I laugh Teresa looks nit brothered,Jackie laughing her head off seeing Minho trying to do upbeta strong rap stuff.

I go in &nearly kiss Newt..when!I push him back he looks offended,Teresa smiles and the other boys "oooooh" ed at me and I jump and splits in the end,we and by we I had beaten them still looking for people to make of you look at Gally impressed.

Dancing was your thing and it wasn't Gally's,you take his hand he was drinking but not alot,I dance and skae my hips swiftly,then I go up to him and I try to kiss him he looks at me nervous I say it kinda sounds like im yelling though

"First time kissing a girl?!"

Newt looks in and you push him back you do this to every boy,When its Ably's turn you kiss him on the cheek when its Thomas you hug and kiss him (on the cheek) Minho's turn same thing Newt you look as he walks back to his bed when you find yourself yelling..

"WAIT!!N--Newt I...."

You remember how he hurt you,but you loved him..You saw a little bruise on Newts stomach.You look in horror and shock you didn't know how to respond or how THOMAS COULD DO THIS!!

I run up to him and whisper in his ear

"I'm sorry I'll leave if he's hurting you or anything tell me I'll tell him off Newt"  you say as you hug me tightly

He whispers back something shocking "Don't tell Thomas I said this but,if I told you this he would hurt me even more Y/N I love you I really-"

I cut him off with a kiss and a heartful hug."Don't worry I'll be your knight Newt!<3"

I stomp up to Thomas and Yell in his face and say "TOUCH THAT HUMAN BEING AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE THOSE WALLS INSIDE OR OUT HEAR ME!?!?!" "Y/N..." "I said...do..you..HEAR ME?!?!"
You face was red with anger and then one single tear fell Teresa caught me as I fell aswell.The three of us ran to hut and we all cried with laughter and sadness.

WELL YA BOO IS back!!
BTW MAKING A GARROTH X READER.
It's for my friend Candy/Gem but ya know you CAN read it butt its really meant for HER so sorry bai
🐯🐻💓😀😀🐒😂😊😶🐈🐷🐧🐴🐼🐱🐍🐆