Chapter 2:Boys?

Ably explains the rules "First rule Never hurt another glader" I nodded at him and started at him he then left my side to talk with another boy I think his name was Newt..?

Next thing I know is that Newt is showing me around and telling me the rules he then says with his British accent "second rule is to tell us if you are hurt" "third rule is and never EVER go into the maze unless your a runner"

I ask him"Whats a run-"he cuts me off and then yells so every glader hears it" THERE'S A NEW RULE GUYS!"They all gather around and I hear this"the fourth rule is your not aloud touch Y/N"After newt had said that I blushed like crazy ran into the forest waiting for someone to help then.

Your confused why there was a new run rule and you ran because you were scared that the boys thought you were a wimp.

*~1 month later*

The box was coming up again and I was thinking that was a month ago.I smiled at my bestfriend Newt,people always thought we were dating and we never were.Then another girl comes up with the supplies and I reach for her hand and she only trusts me no one else.

I showed her around and asked if she knew her name and anwserd quickly"Its Teresa" I smiled at her and showed her to my hut/bedroom because of the boys,and I caught one or two of them trying to see inside.

*4weeks later*
Me and Teresa are bffs and gossip about everything (what am I writing?xD) I stared at Newt at farming all day and Teresa had to make sure I wasn't drooling.We ran to the hut and all I could think of was newt and at farming today and when he only had his orange vest top on!

We sat on my bed and she asked me"Y/N who do you like?"I didn't respond because she knew I liked him and Newt was right beside us and he would lean on the wall with one ear sometimes!We laughed and joked then I asked her"Who do you like?"after I giggled then I stopped and she said"Thomas...."I laughed and giggled and hugged her saying"You go girl and get him,"Teresa said"Then go and ask 'him' on a date! And ill ask Thomas out"

I knew she was sneaky and I really really liked him and Thomas was my brother so why not have some fun girl go out with him.Then I muttered "Fine I'll ask him later today........."

Author thing??:Haiiiiii hope your enjoy this I kinda like writing I love reading fanfics then writing!:( GOD! and I have horse riding so it was kinda long baii-meh