Chapter 10:Talent?

I was singing in the shower after I cleaned the Greenie's cuts he had quite a lot I was a little worried about him.

Then Newt walked in like normal he would stand guard because he felt like the newbie would take me away from him,which is not true.I sing more and more.

I hear Newt dancing??!I look and see him dancing then I stop singing and giggle at him.He blushes and I stop the shower dry my hair to the best to my abilities.

He tells me I should sing tonight.I agree because he said I can have his pancakes when its pancake day.I jump up and down.

"Calm down Y/N its just a song your singing plus you'll have Jackie and Teresa with you so don't be to happy"

"No,Not that MORE PANCAKES!!!!!NEWT I GET MORE PANCAKES!!"I squeal

Ably walks over,to see whats wrong Newts walks over to him,and I'm still jumping up and down because the three of us(Me jackie &Teresa) LOVE PANCAKES BRUH the way we eat pancakes its like our last meal in Earth.

Ably smiles and then laughs at me because I'm jumping in the middle of the glade people stare but Teresa knows then tell Jackie,They run up to me and squeal with me Newt covered his ears and ever other boy but Ably because he was still laughing.

#LATER YEA#
We are still squealing when we hear the word "Pancakes"
Its the bon fire now and I start to sing

The song started and the guitars went I played along with them since I taught them how to play

"Hey,I was doing just fine before I meet you"I look at Newt with that line and then stare and everyone else

"I drank too much and that's an issue but I'm okay,Hey tell your friends it was nice to meet them.But I hope I never see them again"

"I know it breaks your heart Moved to the city in a broke down car,And four years no calls,Now you're looking pretty in a hotel bar and I I I I I  can't stop No,I I I I I can't stop!"

"So baby pull me closer in the back seat if your rover,That I know you can't afford.Bite that tattoo on your shoulder,Pull the sheets right off the corner,Of the mattress that you stole From your roomate back in Boulder"

The galder's looked at me like a God Teresa laughed during the song because the three were singing but you could hear yours above the others because they were embarrassed singing'

"We ain't ever getting older,We ain't ever getting older, We ain't ever getting older.

"You look as good as the day I met you,I forgot just why I left you I was insane.Stay and play that Blink-182 song that we beat to death in ??"

We finished and I demanded pancakes so did the girls and we got our pancakes we were really REALLY happy then.

"Sing again" I heard Minho say that my voice hurt alittle so I turned round and gave him the finger XD.

He was shocked I could be so rude but I just shucked it off then I heard Minho tell Thomas because he was asleep (really Thomas? -.-" asleep while I was singing)  Thomas burst out laughing he ran up to me and asked if it was true.

I turned around again walked up to Minho went right up to his face took 2 steps back "Hey Y/N wassup?"He sounded like nothing happened because no one saw I gave Minho the finger,I made sure everyone was watching

"OI LADS WATCH WHAT Y/N IS GONNA DO TO MINHO,"Teresa yelled

They all turned their heads and I did this

"Bitch think dis is a game well it ain't PLUS ima be taking that SASS QUEEN CROWN"

Everyone was shocked and laughed at Minho and when I flipped my finger at him while walking away people died of laughter I giggled then it turned into laughter and before I knew it I was on the floor laughing.

Newt came over & he heard the news and laughed as well

"Got your sass queen crown get taken off you princess?" Newt snickered

I laughed and asked Newt to repeat I laughed even harder I had to stop because my stomach hurt like hell and killed me.Minho looked angry then flexed his muscles Jackie blushed and we (Teresa and I) pushed her to him.Thomas did the same to Teresa Newt lay there and smiled I blushed that I didn't need him to have muscles.

We pushed each other to our boyfriends and I wouldn't stop laughing at Newt's horrible jokes he made.When I made a joke everyone would laugh Teresa looked at me and mouthed "oooh we know whos the funny one"

I get confused then realize what she said then I laughed.People looked at me then asked me I couldn't say because I was wiping tears away because I thought of Minho,Thomas & Newt drunk because they were.