Chapter 3: a date?

I knew Newt was leaning on the wall and listening,because he walks in and ask us"Hey you guys okay?"quickly then me and Teresa laugh at him because we know he was listening.

This time when newt came in he kinda looked worried,scared and angry we both knew why.When newt left and asked us all the questions like he does,I hear him talking to some gladers about me and Teresa and our talk.Then when we went out if the hut alott of the boys had their tops off Teresa laughed,I try not to laugh but I fail horribly we fall to the floor.

Then Thomas comes over and Teresa blushes like mad!I mouthed to her "ask him!!newts not here so know you have to ask him!!"Thomas knew I was up to something but I knew he liked Teresa.They ran into the forest.Then all the boys knew I was left and tired to act all nice and stuff but I didn't buy it.

Thomas and Teresa were taking along time,so I ran into the forest the way they headed and see them kissing and giggle,Thomas and Teresa knew it was me and chased after me.I ran away into the hut me and Teresa sleep.I sighed then opened the door to see Thomas an Teresa waiting.

They run in and tickle me and I can't stop laughing newt had to come and see if I was okay,they stopped when he came in and I blushed like crazy.Newt blushed aswell but not as much as me because I felt like I was on fire.

-Later On That night!!-

I grab a plate and ask fry for some dinner,I know fry doesn't think of me like that.Teresa said "Newt"Really loud and blushed and lifted up my head and everyone saw I was blushing at his name.Then people laughed and I walked out to our hut and played the guitar and say,

"Hey I was doing just fine before I met you drank to much and that's and an issue,but I'm okay"

The opened and I stopped,hiding the guitar it was newt when I looked up I thought -did he hear me?Did I wake him??- he smiles I said"Did you hear anything in the hut?:c"He answered quickly"No Y/N"

-Next Day-
Ably said to all the boys but Thomas about me and I'm the only girl left so someone has to make a move on me"I opened the door slightly and heard this and opened it fully when I heard how many liked me.I giggled then giggles turned to laughter then Newt started to giggle alittle.I closed the door with most of them with bright red faces but most know I only like newt but did I like newt?!?!

Thomas went into the hut and said angry"If any if you hurt Y/N YOUR DEAD understand??!"They all nod but Gally Thomas gave everyone death glares to everyone even Ably.Me and Teresa laughed and we walked into the hut then I said to break the silence"You heard Thomas"then a giggles breaks from me but I keep speaking"Hurt me and your dead unless I don't date any of you!"

-Four hours later-
The boys still scared of Thomas I stay close to him and giggle with Teresa and we make flower crowns.I put one on Thomas and he just frowned while I laughed my head off.Since Thomas doesn't want me dating any of them Teresa said this in front of Thomas"Hey Y/N you HAVE to ask him out now" Thomas turned around and I slowly got up and ran away behind was Thomas yelling"Y/N WHO IS 'HE?!' I yell back to Teresa"THANKS TERESA HE IS GONNA KILL ME"

Author thingy:That was exciting xD Thomas angry!!XD I'll try and post again today because I can't stop writing!!!Anyway this should be up in awhile with the third and maybe the fourth!!^'^