My Encounter With Partyman

~Batman Era~

I was at a party at some random mansion and nobody knows who the owner is. Everyone was dressed in their best attire and the drinks were flowing. I was laying low in the corner nursing a glass of wine when the room erupted in cheers. My curiosity got the best of me so I made my way towards the front of the crowd. When I looked up, my eyes saw the most gorgeous man on the planet. He was decked out in a purple suit and half of his face was painted white and half of his kissable lips were painted red. His hair was dyed half green and he had beautiful eyes.

"Thank you all for coming! Feel free to do whatever you want. Ain't no rules or regulations in this joint!" The mysterious man announced.

As the crowd cheered, the man joined the crowd and basically checked out all of the women. The room suddenly became stuffy so I went out on the balcony to get some fresh air. I was looking up at the night sky and wondering who the mysterious guy was when I felt a pair of eyes on me. When I turned around, there was the mysterious man.

"What are you doing out here sexy thing?" He asked.

"Needed some fresh air. You look nice tonight by the way." I smiled.

"So do you. Name's Gemini."

"I'm (y/n.)"

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He said kissing my hand.

"Thank you. So this your place?"

"Yep. Allow me to give you a tour."

He grabbed my hand and led me inside. He explained that he normally doesn't give tours but he was attracted to me and wanted to show off his home to me.

The last stop on the tour was of course his bedroom. He opened the giant wooden double doors with his symbol painted on them and allowed me to step inside. His bedroom was decked in purple, gold and black, and he had a giant bed that looked comfortable and begged to be slept in or do more carnal activities in. I was looking at a painting on a wall when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"So what do you think about my bedroom?" He questioned.

"It's beautiful. Stunning actually." I replied.

"Thank you. My bed looks comfy huh?"

"It does. Looks very comfortable."

"You can lay down on it if you want."

I accepted his offer and walked towards the bed. I kicked off my heels and laid down and watched Gemini walk over towards the fireplace that was on the other side of the room and lit it. He took one look at me and licked his lips. I could feel him undress me with his eyes as he was walking towards me. When he reached the bed, he climbed on top of me and my heart started to beat really fast.

"Tell me something mama. Do you have a man that makes you feel good?" He whispered in my ear.

"I don't have anyone right now." I replied in a small voice.

"Good because I'm about to make you mine."

His lips crashed into mine and I let go of the breath that I was holding in. As our tongues battled for dominance, I felt his hand slide up my dress and he started to rub me through my panties making me instantly wet. I let out a small moan when he slipped his hand inside my panties and began to rub my clit with his thumb and slipped a finger inside me. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and I groaned in annoyance. He helped me up off the bed and took off my dress leaving me in just my panties.

"God you are beautiful." He groaned.

He took my hand and placed it on the front of his pants and I palmed his now growing erection. He felt thick and huge and I wanted him inside me.

"You feel what you do to me? You looked so sexy in that tight ass dress that I just wanted to rip it off and just ram my fat cock inside you and fuck you until you begged for mercy." He moaned.

"G-Gemini please fuck me." I begged.

"As you wish."

I laid back on the bed and watched him undress. Clearly he didn't believe in underwear and his cock sprang free. He climbed on top of me and kissed me again from my lips to my neck as he made his way towards my chest. He took my left nipple in his mouth and began to suck on it while he took his right hand and pinched and twisted the right one. I let out an erotic moan at the feeling of both sensations but I know he wasn't done yet.

He stopped what he was doing and slipped off my panties which were soaked and tossed them aside. He opened my legs and licked my pussy. I had one hand gripping his hair and the other hand was gripping the headboard.

"You taste so good (y/n). So sweet." He mumbled against my pussy.

I felt my orgasm building up in my stomach and he knew that I was close. He stopped what he was doing and got on his knees. He stroked himself a few times and put the tip of his cock close to my entrance.

"You ready?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes and he slipped his cock inside me. He started pumping at a fast pace and I felt my orgasm coming back again.

"Gemini I'm cumming!" I panted.

"That's it baby let go." He whispered.

I let my orgasm take over my body and felt myself clamp around his cock as he pumped into me faster. He stopped for a moment and turned me on my side. He lifted up my leg and entered me again. He started fucking me in a rapid speed and I took one of my hands and rubbed my clit. We stayed in that position for what felt like forever until I felt my second orgasm coming and he was close too.

"Cum with me baby. I'm right there." He whispered.

With a loud moan I came super hard and he released inside me shortly after. We laid on the bed for a moment catching our breath and soaking in what just happened.

"That was amazing." I smiled.

"Best sex I ever had." He grinned.

"I agree. Round two in the shower?"

"Oh yeah baby."