Love In A Elevator

For ShelleyratedxMJ

~Parade era~

It's been a week since I ran into Prince at a random restaurant. I was there having lunch with my friend Tamara when she pointed him out to me. The guy that I used to call "Short stuff" and "Ugly Troll" turned out to be one of the most handsome guys I have ever laid my eyes on. I remember he asked me to the fall formal our junior year in high school and I turned him down and instead went with my soon to be husband Joseph. Today was our wedding day and in a few short hours, I was going to be Mrs. Bradbury and I couldn't wait.

It was quite noisy in the bridal suite as everyone was rushing to get ready so we could leave on time. I was about to slip on my wedding dress when I noticed that I forgot one really important thing.

"Fuck I forgot my mom's necklace at home! I thought it was in my bag but it wasn't!" I gasped not trying to panic.

"Just breathe (y/n). I can go get it for you." My maid of honor Victoria said.

"No no it's fine. I can go get it myself. I won't be gone long." I said getting up and grabbing my purse.

I rushed out of the room with my hair and makeup done and made my way towards the elevators. I pressed the down button and waited for the doors to open and I was tapping my foot impatiently. Once the door opened, I stepped inside but not before I realized who was in the elevator with me.

"Well looks like we meet again (y/n)." The man chuckled.

"Prince? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I have a performance coming up tomorrow. What about you?" He asked.

"I'm getting married today but I forgot my mom's necklace so I have to rush back home to get it." I replied.

"Oh I forgot you told me about it. You look beautiful by the way." He smiled.

I opened up my mouth to thank him when the elevator stopped in a jerk. When we couldn't open the door, my heart sank. We were stuck and didn't know when we would get out. I sighed and fell to the floor as Prince pushed the emergency button and told the staff members that we were stuck.

It was pretty quiet in there as Prince and I didn't really talk to each other. After 5 minutes I decided to break the silence.

"Hey um Prince can I tell you something? I mean as long as we are in here we might as well talk right?" I questioned.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Well I just wanted to apologize for how I acted towards you in high school. It wasn't right for me to bully you and call you such awful names. You didn't deserve any of that when you were only nice to me. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and I hope we can be cordial towards each other." I replied.

He didn't say anything for a moment and I looked into his eyes. He looked as if he was deep in thought and choosing his words carefully.

"I already forgave you (y/n). I appreciate the apology and I'm happy that you saw the error in your ways. I just never understood why you would bully me though. Maybe you can clarify that." He suggested.

"I bullied you because I was trying to run away from my feelings. I didn't want to face them." I sighed.

"What feelings? You know you can tell me anything." He said scooting close to me.

"I liked you...alot. I wanted to tell you but I was scared shitless. I thought bullying you would help me keep those feelings away but it didn't." I confessed.

Prince looked at me and smirked. He looked like he was up to something and I didn't like it. He began kissing my neck and taking his right hand and began rubbing my leg.

"Prince don't. I'm getting married remember?" I asked trying not to moan.

"Shh. Just let it happen." He whispered in my ear.

Prince laid me down on the floor of the cold elevator and undid my jean shorts. He slid them off revealing my black lace thong and took those off too. He took one of his fingers and slid it gently up and down my slit before sliding it in.

"Hmm Prince stop please." I begged.

"You're not going to want me to stop in a minute." He smiled slipping a finger inside me.

It was wrong what we were doing, but it felt so good. Prince slipped another finger inside me and used his thumb to massage my clit. He took his other hand and pushed up my shirt revealing the matching bra. The knot that was building up in my stomach began to uncoil as my quiet moans became high pitched squeals.

"That's a good girl. Cum for me." He growled.

He pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He then helped me up and instructed me to take off my shirt and bra and to sit on the handrail. I watched him unzip his pants and pulled them down. The sight of his large cock made me wetter and at that moment, I could care less about the wedding. I just wanted him to fuck me.

"Prince?" I asked.

"What is it mama? Tell me what you want." He answered lifting up one of my legs.

"I want you. Please fuck me." I whimpered.

He pressed his lips onto mine as he slid himself inside me. My hands gravitated towards his ass and I grabbed it making him go deeper inside me. Our foreheads touched and we looked into each other's eyes as the elevator was full of moans of lust and the sound of our bodies smacking together. I knew this was wrong, but it felt so good. Hell Joseph hasn't fucked me this good in a very long time. Moments later I felt my second orgasm coming and I knew Prince was close too.

"AAH FUCK! PRINCE!" I groaned.

"Shit (y/n)..." He shuttered.

He slid out of me and we both got dressed. I was slipping on my shirt when we felt the elevator move. I was so glad that we were finally moving but I had to face with what I just did with Prince and I had to make a choice.

"Tell me (y/n). Are you gonna marry Joseph?" He asked.

I thought about it for a moment before I answered.

"No."

Sorry this took so long! I wasn't feeling like myself mentally and couldn't focus enough to write and get this out for you guys. I hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to vote/comment! XOXO, Kristan