I Have Two Sides

For CrystalNissen

~Lovesexy Era~

I have been dating Prince for a few years now and things have been pretty good. Well for the most part. I feel like Prince has been hiding stuff from me. I noticed that a lot of his clothes were ripped after he just got them a few days prior. Another thing was when he got even just a little bit mad, his eyes would change color. I wanted to know what was going on with him and why he was acting so strangely. I tried asking him about it before, but he would usually just brush it off and tell me that it was nothing and I shouldn't worry.

One night I was in the dining room about to have some dinner when I noticed that Prince wasn't there to join me. I was a bit annoyed as he promised me that he wouldn't work tonight just so he could spend some time with me. I got up from my spot at the table and began my search for Prince. I checked his favorite studio but he wasn't there. I walked upstairs and headed towards his office to see if he was there. I knocked on the large door to make my presence known just in case he was working.

"Prince you in here honey?" I called.

When I didn't get an answer, I opened the door a tiny bit and peeked inside. He wasn't there so I closed the door and walked back downstairs. I asked one of the staff members who was about to head home if she had seen Prince around. She told me that she saw him run outside a while ago and that he looked upset. I thanked her and made my way towards the back where the basketball courts were.

As I got closer, I heard noises that sounded like animal noises. Something was telling me to turn around and leave but my feet kept moving. I turned around the corner and there was Prince. He was hunched over as if he was in pain. I walked over towards him to check on him and make sure that he was ok.

"Babe are you alright?" I asked.

I touched his shoulder and caused him to turn around. He didn't look like the man that I know and love. His eyes were now a light yellow hue and the smooth face that I loved to touch and kiss was starting to be covered in fur.

"GO AWAY (y/n)!" He growled.

I stood there for a second and froze. He was slowly transforming from a man into a werewolf. His ears were now pointed and when he let out a blood curdling howl, I noticed that his teeth were now sharp fangs. The clothes he was wearing were ripped and his fingernails were long claws. I turned around and started running for my life. I was closer to the house where I felt an arm grab my wrist.

I turned around and there was Prince. Or what was Prince. He grabbed me and pulled me back towards where we were before. I don't know what he was going to do with me but I was scared to death. When we got back to the basketball courts, he slammed me down on the ground and my head started to hurt. He hovered over me and raised one of his arms as if he was going to strike me.

"Prince it's (y/n)! I love you so much! Please don't hurt me!" I sobbed.

That must have sparked something in him because as I was on the ground crying and shaking out of fear, Prince slowly transformed back to his normal self.

"Babe are you alright? I'm so sorry." He said touching my arm.

"Prince just leave me alone. You scared me to death!" I exclaimed getting up.

I brushed myself off and walked back towards the house with Prince behind me. Once inside I made my way upstairs and towards the bedroom with Prince calling my name behind me. I walked in the bedroom and sat on the bed and dropped my head into my hands. I heard the bedroom door close and lock and felt the bed dip as Prince sat next to me.

"Prince Rogers Nelson you have some explaining to do. What the hell is going on?!" I asked.

He couldn't hide the truth anymore. He took a deep breath before grabbing my hand and began telling me the truth.

"A few years before we met I was performing a concert not too far from here and I saw this really attractive girl. I wanted to get to know her so I asked one of my bodyguards if they could bring her backstage. We sat in my dressing room and talked a bit and it was nice. She tried to seduce me but I wanted to just talk to her. I pushed her off of me and told her to leave. Before she left her eyes turned dark and said a chant that ended up being a curse. I am still trying to find a cure for it but I want you to know I'm sorry. I love you so much and you mean the world to me." He explained.

"Prince you should have told me when I asked you the first time. You know you can tell me anything. We are a couple and we are supposed to lean on each other." I sighed.

"I know mama. I want to make it up to you." He said grabbing my hand.

"How are you going to make it up to me?"

He gently pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. He started giving me gentle kisses on my lips and neck as he made his way down my body. He ripped off my shirt and undid my pants and slipped them off before taking off my panties with his teeth. He parted my legs and gave my clit a gentle lick. I let out a tiny moan at the pleasure he was giving me and I wanted more. He slipped his middle and ring fingers inside me and began pumping them at a fast speed.

"Fucking hell Prince that feels so good." I panted.

"Yeah? Well I have a surprise for you." He smirked.

He took his fingers out of me and walked towards the dresser. He opened up the top drawer and pulled out a device that looked like a back massager. He plugged it in and turned it on before handing it to me.

"Put this on your clit and make yourself cum while I watch." He instructed.

I did what he said and watched as he took off his clothes and began stroking himself. The vibrations from the device were intense and made me roll my hips and let out loud moans.

"Damn (y/n) if you only knew how sinful you look right now." He groaned stroking himself faster.

"I'm gonna cum. OH FUCK PRINCE!" I yelled.

My legs shook as I rode out my orgasm. I was coming down from my high when Prince climbed back on the bed and got in between my legs. He slid his cock inside me and fucked me so hard that I could have sworn that I saw stars.

"I'm almost there baby. Take the vibrator and put it on your clit again." He grunted.

I took the vibrator and put it on my already sensitive clit and I let out a gasp. With the vibrations in combination with Prince fucking me, I was bound to cum for the second time. I looked up at Prince and saw that his eyes were changing again and he had my legs in a death grip.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" He growled.

He let out a giant growl as he exploded inside me and I followed suit. He collapsed next to me and pulled my body towards him. We kissed each other goodnight and fell asleep.