An Unforgettable Valentine's Day

For BluebellaMortimer

~Lovesexy Era~

"Come on (y/n) it will be so much fun! You can't spend Valentine's Day alone eating chocolate and watching bad movies. Get dressed in something sexy and go dancing with us!" My best friend Celeste begged.

"Ugh fine. You guys be at my house in ten minutes and we can drive to the club together. See you guys soon." I agreed before hanging up.

I hated Valentine's Day. I just thought it was just another holiday made up by corporations so they could sell candy, cards, lingerie, and sex toys. Ever since I got dumped by my ex fiancé on Valentine's Day two years ago, I became bitter about not just the holiday, but love in general. I showered and slipped on a low cut black dress that showed off my best assets with a pair of strappy black heels. If I was going to go out with my girls, I might as well look hot. Maybe I will find a guy that I take home and fuck his brains out. After I finished getting dressed, I decided to pregame so I fixed myself a glass of fruit punch and vodka. The doorbell rang and I quickly polished off my drink and answered the door. I stepped aside and let Celeste, Aria, Serenity, Isabella and Leilani inside.

"Damn (y/n) you look hot!" Leilani said.

"Thanks girl. Let's get out of here." I smiled.

We got in separate cars and headed towards the club which was called Euphoria. I knew one of the bouncers that worked there so we got to go inside right away without waiting in line. The club was packed full of people drinking and dancing to the music. The girls wanted to drink right away so we headed to the bar. I ordered a Sex on the Beach and a shot of vodka. Once I got my drinks, I downed the shot of vodka and went to town on my other drink. Erotic City came on the speakers and I instantly perked up.

"THIS IS MY JAM! I'm gonna go dance guys!" I exclaimed doing a body roll in my seat.

I got up and made my way towards the dancefloor. I was three drinks in and I felt so free. I ended up dancing to four songs before going back to the bar to meet my friends. When I approached the bar, I noticed that they weren't there. I assumed that they went to go dance so I just sat back down and watched the crowd. As I was dancing in my seat and singing along to Sugar Walls, I felt someone sit down in the seat next to me.

"Hello beautiful. Noticed you on the dancefloor so I wanted to say hi." A deep voice said.

I turned around to see who the sexy voice belonged to. He looked like he was about 5'3" but his heels made him look to be 5'5". He had amazing long hair, gorgeous eyes, and the smirk he had on his face made him desirable. He took my breath away and I wanted him in my bed.

"Well hello yourself. I'm (y/n) and it's a pleasure to meet you." I said holding out my hand.

"The pleasure is all mine. I'm Prince." He said taking my hand and kissing it.

I blushed a bit and gave him a small smile. We talked a bit and got to know each other better over more drinks.

"So you got dumped on Valentine's Day? That's really shitty of the guy to do that." He commented.

"Yeah tell me about it. Last I heard the girl he left me for dumped his ass and took their kid back to New York." I alleged taking a sip of my drink.

"That's karma for you. Hey you want to dance?" He asked.

"I would love to."

I took Prince's hand and he led me to the dancefloor. He grabbed my waist and pulled me in towards him and we grinded against each other to the music. I felt his hand rub up and down my leg as we danced and it was turning me on. I pressed my butt into him more and could feel his erection through his pants.

"Wanna get out of here?" He whispered in my ear.

"I got a better idea. Follow me." I said grabbing his hand.

We weaved through the crowd on the dancefloor and made our way towards the bathrooms. I made sure that nobody was looking and I opened the door to the ladies bathroom and lead Prince inside. I locked the door behind us and Prince pinned me against the door and began to kiss me. As we were making out, he hiked up my dress and slipped a finger inside my pussy making me gasp.

"Already wet for me I see. I think I'm going to enjoy fucking you." He moaned in my ear.

"And by the way your cock felt when I rubbed against you, I know I will enjoy you fucking me." I panted.

He slipped his finger out of me and got down on his knees. He took one of my legs and lifted it up and put it on his shoulder. I let out a shudder as I felt his tongue licking me and sucking on my clit.

"Oh-oh god Prince. Fuck that feels so good." I uttered pulling his hair.

"I'm just getting started baby girl." He smirked slipping two fingers inside me.

He started pumping his fingers in and out of me as he sucked on my clit and I felt my orgasm coming.

"God I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

He stopped his actions and pulled me towards the sink and bent me over it. I watched him undo his pants in the mirror and felt his throbbing cock against my entrance. Without warning he slammed himself inside me and gave me a moment to adjust to his size before giving me long deep strokes.

"Fuck you're so tight." He grunted.

"Please go faster Prince." I groaned.

He grabbed my hips super tight and started fucking me at a lighting speed. My boobs fell out of my dress and I looked up and watched him fuck me in the mirror. His eyes were closed and his eyebrows were furrowed together in concentration. The erotic noises that was coming from his mouth in combination with my own and the noise of our skin slapping against each other turned me on more. Not to mention the fact that we were fucking in a public place. I felt a tightness in my stomach and I just needed to cum.

"Augh I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Cum for daddy baby." He grunted.

I let go and came super hard. Prince came shortly after and gave me three quick thrusts before slipping out of me. We quickly got dressed and made sure we looked decent before stepping out of the bathroom. I looked up and there was my friends who were looking for me.

"Oh um hi guys! This is Prince! Prince these are my friends!" I introduced them.

By the look on their faces I knew that I had a lot of explaining to do.