Private Dancer

For PrincesShadeFace 💜💜💜

~Diamonds and Pearls era~

"OH COME ON KEVIN IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! HE'S MY BOSS!"

"LIES (y/n!) I SAW YOU GRINDING UP ON HIM!"

"OH BECAUSE IT'S MY JOB! I'M A DANCER!"

"I'M DONE! PACK YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

"KEVIN I HAVE NO PLACE TO GO! WHERE WOULD I STAY?!"

"NOT MY PROBLEM! WE'RE DONE!"

I'm so sick of my now ex-boyfriend Kevin accusing me of sleeping with my boss who just so happened to be Prince. At first Kevin was super supportive of me and my career, but it all changed a few months ago. I invited him to a concert and he got jealous of me dancing with Prince and the way that we would look at each other. We had amazing chemistry onstage and we got along really well, but Kevin saw that as flirting and he started getting angry. When he walked into rehearsal and he saw Prince and me working on a new routine tonight, he had enough. He decided to kick me out of the apartment we shared for 3 years and now I have nowhere to go.

As I was packing up my stuff, I was thinking about where I was going to stay. My family was back in Vegas so that was out. One of the only friends that I had here moved back to North Carolina to take care of her grandma who was super sick. I sure as hell wasn't going to sleep in my car and run the risk of being kidnapped, so I picked up the phone and called the only option that I had.

"Hello?" A male voice answered.

"Prince it's (y/n). I need a favor from you. If you can't do it I understand." I sniffled.

"What's wrong? Did that asshole of a boyfriend hit you?" He asked.

"We broke up and he kicked me out of the house. I have nowhere to go." I replied.

"Yes you do. Come stay with me."

"Prince thank you so much you're amazing!"

"You're welcome. See you soon."

I quickly hung up the phone and finished packing my stuff. I grabbed all of my boxes and placed them in my car then hopped inside and made my way towards Paisley Park. A short time later I arrived at my temporary new home. I grabbed one of the boxes and knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened and there was Prince looking super handsome.

"That's all you have?" He asked.

"No I have a few more in my car. Thanks for letting me stay here P. I really do appreciate it." I sighed.

"Anytime now let me show you to your room. I'll have the guys come and get the rest of your stuff." He said grabbing the box from me and placing it on the floor.

Prince grabbed my hand and led me towards the elevator. Once we got on he pressed the button for the second floor and we made our way up.

"So why did Kevin kick you out?" He asked.

"He was too jealous. He thought that you and I had something going on between us." I answered.

"Why would he think that?"

When I opened my mouth to answer, the elevator door opened and Prince stepped out. I followed him towards the guest room which was a door down from his room. He opened the door and allowed me to step inside.

"It's not much but this is where you will be staying. Hope it's comfortable enough for you." He said.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! PRINCE THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!" I exclaimed.