one

« there i was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles

same old tired, lonely place

walls of insincerity
shifting eyes and vacancy
vanished when i saw your face

all i can say is it was enchanting to meet you

your eyes whispered "have we met?" »

-

floraluna: im a motha fuckin star girl 🌟

150 likes
10 comments

-

"flora grace if you don't get your ass out of that bed right now i'll splash you with water!"

"okay okay i'm up!" flora raised her hands in surrender. "i didn't know i still lived with my mother." she muttered to herself.

she huffed, "flora you know the premiere is tonight right? august is on her way right now to get ready with us." olivia ran a hand through her tangled hair as she tried to straighten up the living room.

"i don't know why your cleaning, we're just going to mess it up again while getting ready." flora said while getting a bottle of water from the fridge.

"no we're not, i'm planning on bringing someone back tonight so if you mess it up i swear i'll kill you." olivia gave her a stare that she meant business.

flora just laughed and went to get her makeup ready when august walked through the door.

-

"i don't understand why you're making me go tonight, you know i hate this kind of stuff." flora complained as they all got ready while listening to the weeknd.

"flora you know how important this is for me, can you please just do this for me?" olivia begged.

flora huffed, "you know i'll always be there for you angel." olivia smiled as she hugged her.

"i don't know why you're dreading this so much, do you know how many hot celebrities will be there tonight?" august said. the girls laughed.

"olivia is already planning on having company over." flora raised her eyebrows teasingly at her friend. olivia blushed and told them to shut up.

if flora was being honest, she was actually really excited for tonight.

-

oliviaray: me and my girls tonight on the red carpet for my new movie, the fundamentals of caring, out now!

tagged: floraluna ; augustgrey

1,865,297m likes
935,164k comments

-

tonight was her best friends movie premiere so flora had to look extra fancy because there was going to be lots of pictures of them so she had to look her best. she picked a black two piece out of her closet and put her hair in a ponytail. all the girls did their own makeup, hair, and used their own dresses. olivia didn't believe in having a hair and makeup team when's he was perfectly capable to do it herself, which flora agreed with.

when she stepped out of her room she heard clapping from her friends.

"damn mami, my bestie looks fine!" august laughed. she was in a black and nude dress, which made her look incredible. olivia was laughing at her friends. she was wearing a long maroon dress and she was absolutely stunning.

sometimes flora couldn't believe that she was friends with goddesses.

they all held hands while getting in the limousine. they were all so excited they talked nonstop on the way to the premiere.

as soon as they stepped out of the limousine they were bombarded with flashes and screams coming from the fans and paparazzi. olivia and august were pros at this, considering they were on red carpets constantly for their movies and tv shows, but to flora this was all new. but, she held her head high and smiled and waved. but on the inside she was praying she wouldn't trip and embarrass herself.

the girls all held hands down the red carpet until they sat down in their seats.

-

the premiere was so fun, flora loved seeing her friend doing what she loved. they showed the movie and all the girls thought it was amazing. after it was over there was an after party. but, as usual, the girls were late because so many people wanted to congratulate and talk to olivia, which flora could understand.

the after party was at a nearby club that they had been to before.

olivia left her friends to go talk to her cast mates and august left flora to go to the dance floor. so that left flora sitting at a back table by herself bored as ever.

she hated not being in a good mood for olivia but it was hard when her friends left her alone when they know that this isn't her scene.

she was about to leave until she saw him. his face was illuminated with the multicolored lights from the club. his skin was dark as well as his hair. he had tattoos and a sweet smile. their eyes locked and flora quickly looked down at her phone. when she looked back up he was standing in front of her, his chocolate brown eyes looking into hers.

"have we met before?"