nine

« the lingering question kept me up
two a.m., who do you love? »

-

floraluna: can't believe i got to meet the iconic chewy cho 🐶

tagged: chewy_cho; ardencho; crystalreed; hollandroden

36.3m likes
27.5m comments

-

flora and the girls had just arrived on set and she already felt at home. everyone was so nice. she met all the girls first, except shelley because she was still filming. olivia and august had already bonded with all the girls.

after we all settled down we went to watch tyler, both dylans, cody, and shelley film. flora couldn't look away. she was so proud of tyler. this is the first time she had seen him act and she was astonished. she couldn't keep the smile off her face.

once the scene was over, everyone went to lunch. when tyler saw her he ran over to her and gave her a hug. she blushed and hugged him back. she looked up at him and he kissed her in front of everyone. the couple could hear their friends whistling in the back. flora broke away and blushed profusely.

all the guys were so nice, cody was a little too nice. tyler could tell that he thought she was cute, but he thought it was just a joke. everyone could tell that there was tension between the two ever since flo and her friends got to set.

so, olivia and august found it upon themselves to intervene.

"so guys, i hear there's a party later, care to join us?" august said to the group.

everyone nodded while flora looked at tyler. he nodded and whispered in her ear, "you've been working so hard, you deserve a night off. plus, we can recreate the time we first met." flora couldn't contain her laughter, but slid her hand up his thigh.

his eyes went wide as flora continued to laugh.

"we're all finished filming for the day, why don't we all go get ready together and meet you guys at the club?" holland said.

"yeah, we can all go to my place since it's the biggest." olivia said and smiled. flora saw sprayberry swoon out of the corner of her eye. he was already so whipped.

-

ardencho: y'all don't even know how long it took us to get this right 🙄 bUt me & my girls 💗

tagged: augustgrey; floraluna; oliviaray; victoriamorales; crystalreed; hollandroden; shelleyhennig

30.6m likes
20.4m comments

-

when the girls arrived at the club the boys had already ordered them drinks. flora went straight to tyler, olivia went straight to sprayberry, who she had been spending all her time with, and august went to talk to hoechlin.

everyone was having a really great time. everyone was dancing and laughing. flora could tell that olivia and august had already found a liking to sprayberry and hoechlin. she was happy for her friends.

once everyone was finished dancing the guys thought it would be a great idea to go back to someone's place where they could all sober up and just chill out.

when the group all got to holland's place they put on a movie and they all cuddled up on the couches. everything was fine until flora had to pee. she was about to open the door when someone beat her to it. cody swung the door open and abruptly stopped in front of her.

"oh, i'm sorry flora. i didn't know you were out here." he smiled.

"oh no, it's all good!" she smiled and stepped back, allowing him to move away from the door, but he didn't.

"um, i kinda have to pee." she laughed awkwardly.

"oh yeah sorry." he laughed and walked away from flora. she shook her head, but didn't think anything else of the weird encounter.

-

once the movie was over everyone was ready to go home and sleep off their hangover. everyone said their goodbyes and gave hugs. olivia got sprayberry's number before she left and august got hoechlin's number as well. flora was already thinking about ways to torture them about their new crushes.

flora hugged everyone except for cody. she saw him with his arms open. she didn't want him to feel bad, maybe he's just a socially awkward person. she went and tried to give him a quick hug, but when she tired to pull away he held her tighter and dropped his hands lower on her back.

"cody, let go." flora said while she tried pushing him off.

"oh i'm sorry, i didn't know i was squeezing that hard." he laughed and let go. she gave him a look and then went back to tyler, holding on to him tight. he looked at her with a weird look.

"i'll tell you in the car." she whispered to him. he nodded and the couple left hand-in-hand.

-

codychristian: the only reason i went to the party was for floraluna 👑

tagged: tylerposey; dylansprayberry

16.5m likes
10.7m comments

-

dylansprayberry: dude this isn't cool

username: um i'm shook???

tylerposey: bro, chill

ardencho: flora looks good

codychristian: you're right 😍😍😍 ardencho

username: ummmm ^^

floraluna: thanks..

hollandroden: text our gc immediately. floraluna

username: yeah, she definitely looks interested in you.... fuckboy 🙄