twenty five

« quite the people pleaser,
if only i could please her »

pleaser by wallows

-

floraluna: ya girls did some damage but we found bridesmaid dresses 😌

tagged: ardencho; oliviaray; augustgrey; shelleyhennig; crystalreed; hollandroden; victoriamorales

50.6m likes
47.4m comments

-

flora was on her way home from lunch when she got a text from olivia. "meet me at my house now, very urgent!!!"

flora turned around quickly and headed towards olivia's house.

when flora arrived she saw august's car parked in her driveway. she rushed inside to see the two girls sitting in the couch and talking.

"what the hell olivia? i thought you were dead or something!" flora huffed and sat down beside them.

she laughed, "no no, i just have something really important to tell you."

"is it about you and sprayberry because i'm totally the captain of that ship." august said and laughed.

olivia awkwardly chuckled and started playing with her hands.

"olivia, what's wrong?" flora leaned over and rubbed her leg.

"well, i've wanted to tell you guys this for a while, but i didn't know how. dyl already knows and he is completely happy for me." she smiled when she mentioned him. "i've known this most of my life but i never told anyone, not even my mom. you guys are my best friends and i want you to know before it gets out. i-i think i'm bi?" olivia said it as more of a question than a statement.

the girls had on shocked expressions. august was the first one to speak. "that's so cool, o!" olivia let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"i know this was a surprise, but i thought it was time you should know." she smiled.

"i'm so happy for you!" flora said.

"thank you guys, i was so worried about telling you." she sighed. "and before you even ask, me and dyl are not together. we actually only went on one date." she laughed. "i actually have been talking to a girl who is working on a show across the lot from mine." she blushed. "i don't know if it's going anywhere, but i just know that i like girls and boys and i wanted you to know." she smiled wide.

"i'm so proud of you." august said as tears came to her eyes.

august went in for a hug and then flora decided to join. the three best friends sat on the couch all day long and watched movies. olivia couldn't have wished for better friends.

"so, tell us. who is she??"

-

oliviaray: had such a fun day with this babe 💗

tagged: priyankachopra

47.8m likes
36.3m comments

-

username: bABES

username: i lOVE NEW FRIENDS AHHH

username: I LOVE THIS OH MY GOD OTP!!

floraluna: oh my god what a beauty!! hiiii im flora, olivia's best friend priyankachopra

augustgrey: im olivia's best friend too!!!! ^ priyankachopra

username: wAIT

priyankachopra: hi babes!! hope we can all get together soon!! augustgrey floraluna

oliviaray: all my girls meeting yay omg !!

username: OTP! OTP! OTP!

-

heehee my baby olivia is bi and i'm so happy 🏳️‍🌈

also y'all know how much i love priyanka so i had to include her :')

hope you liked this!!