thirty five

« just call my name on the edge of the night and i'll run to you, i'll run to you »

run to you by lea michele

read the a/n at the end!!!

-

floraposey: y'all asked for it

floraposey: y'all asked for it... so here's the official track list for destination (which comes out in two days!!) 🌹

68.7m likes
63.2m comments

-

flora had been stressing out, per usual, over the album release and the party. she wanted everything to be lowkey with just her closest friends and family. the party was going to be at arden's since her house was the biggest and everyone would have room to dance and eat and do whatever.

she had been texted noah all day about the album and how nervous she was. he kept telling her to just breath and he would take care of everything. he was coming to the party and she would finally get to introduce him to tyler and everyone else.

noah was also super excited to bring his boyfriend, blaine, to meet flora and listen to her album with everyone.

the night before it released she kept getting tons of messages from her friends telling her how proud they were of her and how they were excited to hear everything. she smiled wide and texted everyone back and told them how much she loved them.

flora finally put her phone down on her nightstand and rolled over to tyler. he was laying right beside her watching glee. she cuddled up close to him and wrapped her arms around him.

they sat there together in comfortable silence until flora broke it by busting out into song with marley and ryder on the tv. tyler jumped, not expecting her to start singing, and looked at her with wide eyes as she sang you're the one that i want.

once the song ended the couple broke out into laughter.

"i didn't mean to scare you sweet." she giggled. "this is just one of my favorite episodes and you know how much i love grease." she smiled.

"of course i do." he laughed. "i thought it was cute." he kissed her head.

"tyler, i'm nervous for tomorrow. what if no one likes my songs?" she cuddled into him more, something she had always done when she was nervous.

"oh bug, don't think like that. i know you wouldn't let anyone listen to it, not even me, but i know for a fact that it's gonna be amazing." he kissed her.

"thank you sweet," she let out a breath she didn't know she was holding. "i know i wouldn't let you listen to it and i'm sorry but these songs are so special to me and i really want us to wake up tomorrow morning and listen to it all together." she smiled.

"can't wait." he kissed her one last time before they drifted to sleep.

-

tylerposey: today's the day!! destination is out now!! go get it and listen to it on repeat all day long!! - i just can't stress this enough but i'm but proud of my wonderful wife

tylerposey: today's the day!! destination is out now!! go get it and listen to it on repeat all day long!! - i just can't stress this enough but i'm but proud of my wonderful wife. she's made me the happiest man alive and i couldn't be happier for her. love you forever, bug. ❤️

tagged: floraposey

70.1m likes
68.6m comments

-

floraposey: guys!! my debut album is out now!! i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am rn

floraposey: guys!! my debut album is out now!! i can't even begin to tell you how happy i am rn... this album is so so special to me and i hope you love it as much as i do 🐰💛

72.6m likes
69.9m comments

-

new tweet from floragluna

okay my babies, i think we should do a q&a ab the new album!! so hit me with your best questions and use the hashtag #destinationq&a 🌊💛🐰

78.2m likes
76.3m retweets

-

ok listen up!!! i want to do a character ask,, so what better way to do that then a twitter q&a by flora?? y'all can ask her or tyler or any of the characters questions in the comments and i'll use your questions as tweets,, if that makes sense!!

so ask your questions here!!

love you guys xx