twenty six

« oh, my love, my darling
i've hungered for your touch »

unchained melody by the righteous brothers

-

new message in my girls 💕

olivia 🌹: hey hey lets all go to lunch today because i really want you all to meet priyanka 😌

august 🥑: yAY OMG IM OMW!

arden 🐶: yes ahh !! oh and august, could you come pick me up??? 😇

flora 🐰: i just woke up oh my god
me and ty never get to spend time together bc i'm always with y'all oops lmao
but i'm on my way

august 🥑: anything for you arden 😋

crystal 🌟: august could you maybe come pick me holland, shelley, and victoria up?? we're all at the same place 😇😇😇

august 🥑: omg 🙄 on my way :)

flora 🐰: i hope y'all know i'm wearing my pajamas to lunch

olivia 🌹: uh hell no you're not i wanna make a good impression on pri
if you don't wear something a little nicer than your pajamas i will beat your ass

crystal 🌟: i live for mama!olivia

-

augustgrey: lunch with my girls 💕

tagged: floraluna; oliviaray; crystalreed; ardencho; hollandroden; victoriamorales; shelleyhennig; priyankachopra

38.6m likes
32.7m comments

-

during lunch all the girls got to know priyanka really well. flora had watched her show, quantico, so she knew her. everyone was getting along so well. flora had never seen olivia so happy, but she could tell something was wrong.

every now and then all the girls, except for olivia and priyanka, would share a look. you could tell that all the girls thought the same thing. priyanka was very clingy. she always had her arms around olivia, even one time she put her legs on her lap during lunch.

but, flora brushed it off because she just figured it was the newly wed feels and she didn't want to hurt their relationship when it had just started. so, she shrugged it off and continued on with her lunch.

later that day, after lunch, olivia and priyanka decided to go shopping while the rest of the girls went back to flora's house.

tyler was still filming so they all were laying on flora's couch in just their underwear because it was hot in la. they were all in their own conversations when crystal said, "so, what did you think about priyanka?"

everyone's conversations stopped and the room went quite. the only thing you could hear was the faint sound of music playing in the background.

"well, i liked her." august smiled slightly.

"well yeah i liked her, but don't you think she was a bit clingy?" shelley said. holland laughed at how abrupt she was.

"totally." arden said. the rest of the girls nodded.

"and that's what i don't get." august spoke up. "olivia has never liked someone who's clingy. i went in for a hug once and she almost slapped me in the face." they all laughed.

"maybe she just wants to see where everything is going. this is her first real relationship with a girl. maybe we should give her a chance." flora said.

"okay, you're right. but if it gets any worse we have to tell her. it wouldn't be right for her to be in a toxic relationship." victoria said.

all the girls nodded and started talking again, until they heard the door open.

"honey, i'm home!" tyler yelled from the front door. he walked into the living and immediately screamed and covered his eyes. "what the fuck? you could've told me there would be naked women on my couch before i came in her and embarrassed myself."

all the girls laughed hysterically and flora got up and hugged tyler. "sorry sweet, i thought you were still filming."

tyler, with his eyes still covered, said, " well i would have but almost everyone took the day off."

"sorry, we had best friend business to attend to." shelley laughed.

"okay girl, we should leave the engaged couple alone to," she paused and giggled. "do whatever engaged couples do."

flora's face got heated and she hid her face in tyler's chest. the girls all got dressed and hugged flora goodbye.

"okay loverboy, you can open your eyes now." flora laughed.

"well if i knew you were wearing this the whole time i would've opened my eyes sooner." tyler laughed and picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.

"tyler stop!" flora laughed.

"never!"

-

tylerposey: bug 💗

tylerposey: bug 💗

tagged: floraluna

49.6m likes
42.8m comments