twelve

« these are the words i held back
as i was leaving too soon »

-

floraluna: since e!news had a lot of shit to say about me, here's what i have to say to them 🖕🏻💛

30.6m likes
19.3m comments

-

since the drama with cody happened, there have been rumors circling the media. flora knew it would get out because she knew cody would tell a reporter an untrue story about what happened and it would be everywhere.

there have been articles that flora was beating tyler and cody, flora cheating on tyler with cody, and how flora was manipulative. she knew it was bad, but when all of her friends and family started texting her asking if it was true she couldn't deal with it anymore.

tyler and her real friends were worried about her. she used to be so bubbly and full of happiness and positivity, but now she's almost always in tears. tyler always tried cheering her up, and usually it worked, but only for a little while.

so, tyler and her friends decided to do something for her. tyler called august and olivia to help him out.

-

"hey girls, i need some help with cheering up flo. got any suggestions?"

"of course! puppies always cheers her up, but i think it's too early in the relationship fora big step like that."

"ha ha. got anything else?"

"ooh! singing always makes her happy. what if we book her a pop up show? she would love that and a bunch of people would come considering it would be in LA!"

"oh my god, i knew i could count on you guys. thank you! i'll make all the arrangements now, but it's your jobs to get flo out of the house and ready!"

"no problem, see you soon!"

-

tyler called a cute little outside venue and asked if they could do a pop up show tomorrow and they said yes. flora was going to love it. it holds just enough people. not too small to make it look like no one showed up, but not too big to overwhelm her. tyler called the girls back and said that it was all happening tomorrow so they have to get her ready.

they decided to have a sleepover and spend the entire next day getting ready. tyler decided to tell flora what was going on, just because he didn't want her to feel overwhelmed or anxious. she thought it was an incredible idea and she couldn't be more thankful for him.

tyler called all their friends and told them about it and they both posted on their social medias, so it was going to be packed!

-

floraluna: i'm so very thankful for this bean 💗

tagged: tylerposey

26.8m likes
17.6m comments

-

flora was beyond nervous to perform. she was going to perform her ep plus a cover of blue velvet by lana del ray and a cover of like real people do by hozier.

she peaked out of the curtain to see hundreds of people lining up to see her. she was so beyond shocked. she couldn't believe they all came for her. tyler came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"nervous?" he kissed her head.

"kinda, but i'm more excited than anything." she smiled up at him. "thank you for doing this for me. i'm so thankful for you." she gave him a chaste kiss on the lips and then one of the stage managers came and told her it was almost time.

she felt the butterflies in her stomach rise to her throat. she kissed tyler one more time before she walked out on stage. the energy was insane and the screams were so loud. flora gave a little wave as her face got red.

"is this all for me?" she asked with a small laugh. everyone cheered.

"thank you guys so much for coming, i love you! here's the first song off my ep called moonlight." she smiled as the music started. to her surprise everyone was singing along.

the next song she sang was greedy, then everyday, then touch it, and then thinkin' bout you. she couldn't believe everyone knew the words to her songs.

"ok now i'm gonna slow it down to end the concert off. i'm gonna play two covers for you guys." she giggled and sat down on the stool they had for her.

as soon as the music for blue velvet started playing everyone screamed. everyone sang along.

"alright guys, this is my last song for the night. thank you guys so much for coming out. it means the world to me. i love you." she blew a kiss and started to sing hozier's song.

as she was singing she could see her friends in the front row with big smiles on their faces. flora smiled and looked at tyler. he gave her a thumbs up and blew her a kiss. her heart swelled as the song ended.

she said her final goodbyes and walked off the stage.