Chapter One

I walk into the school. I look around, and head up to the Headmaster's office. I get on the elevator and ascend. It stops at the top of the tower. I step out and stand silently. The Headmaster, Prof. Ozpin, was in his office. "So you must be the one they were talking about." I stood there silently. Ozpin sighed. "Welcome to Beacon." He gave me the basic rundown of the school, and gave me a room key. I walk over to the Dorms. I head over to my room. People look at me and whisper as I go by. "That's him?" "Yup. They say he's a brutal killer." "Really?" I get to my room and open the door. It's a small dorm room with one bed. I lay on it. I close my eyes, and I see the dream again. The corpses everywhere. The smell of blood. A distant scream. And I see them. Four girls, watching me. They're covered in blood, surrounded by Grimm. The one with the cape opens her mouth to speak, and I suddenly wake. It's morning outside. I get up and get dressed. I leave, and head to class. That's when I see them. Those same four girls, standing outside the classroom, talking. I walk past them. The one in the red looks at me. "Hey!" I stop and look at her. She smiles. "Are you a new student?" "Y-yeah." "Awesome! You want a tour?" "Uh.. uh..." The one in the black spoke. "Let him breathe Ruby." "Aww... Blake you're no fun." I just slipped off into class. I sat in a chair in the front. I just stayed quiet. Blake and the one with yellow hair sat on either side of me. They were both beautiful. But I can't get attached. I looked over at the Blonde. Her body was very enticing. She catches me staring and smirks. "Like what you see?" I just look forward. I see Blake rustle near me a little. Using my sense, I can tell she's on her heat cycle. Poor girl. Those aren't pleasant, from what I hear. I start listing to the teacher. Class ends after an hour. I get up to leave, but Ruby stops me, along with that girl from the Schnee family. Weiss, I think. Ruby smiled at me. "So! Wanna tour?" Blake and Yang stand behind me. "S-sure. I guess." They're even more beautiful in person. I just shake my head. I can't. They're in my dream like that for a reason. They show me around the school. Then I end up at their dorm. They ask me if I want to stay over and talk. I do it just to not appear suspicious. I see poor Blake shaking a little, and decide to speak. "B-Blake? Are you ok?" Blake shook a bit. "Just my heat cycle. It'll wear off after a few hours..." "O-okay." I hope you feel better-" Yang throws her arm around my shoulders. "Maybe you should help poor Blake here." "W-what?" "You should do it with her." Blake blushed and stood up. "Y-Yang!! Don't say things like that!!" Yang giggles. "What? You want him to?" I just stay silent. I have no intention of doing that. Yang smiles and puts her arm around Blake. "It's fine, kitten. I'm just joking." I decide to head to my dorm. I thank team RWBY and leave. I get to my dorm and head to sleep.