Chapter Six

I pull my member out of my pants. Blake blushes, grabs it, and starts licking it. "Ah... Y/n... its so large..." She clasps her lips around it and sucks deeply. She moves her mouth up and down it, licking it all over. She removes it from her mouth and blushes madly. "Thanks.. I needed that. But... I need something else too..." "Wh-what?" She takes her boots and pants off, revealing her long slender legs and sexy feet. She takes her panties off and spreads her legs, blushing madly. "Please... Y/n... take care of me..." I gulp and put the tip on her vag. She blushes madly and spreads a little wider. I put my hands on her hips and slowly push it in. She moans loudly. I push it all the way in, and then pull back and thrust. She moans louder. I place my hand on her mouth to keep her quiet. I keep thrusting. I look down and I see blood. I look at her. "You never said you were a virgin, Blake." She just stares at me with those beautiful eyes. I keep thrusting. She moans and I feel her tongue on my fingers. I look at her, and pull my hand off her mouth. She blushes and grabs her shirt, pulling it off. She has a lovely black bra underneath, covering her amazing boobs. I pull it off and shove my face in her boobs, still thrusting. She moans and shakes, holding my head in her breasts. I keep thrusting and thrusting until I came. Blake moaned loudly as my stuff shot through her. I realized what I've done and I look at her. She smiles and looks at me. She puts her arms around me and passes out. I gulp. Since she's asleep... I use my powers to cause the Grimm DNA in my stuff to overload, killing the cells before they get to her eggs. I'll have my kittens with her when we graduate.