Chapter Five

They charged me. I shove my claws into a beowulf's chest. I rip it's heart out and toss it away. I rip another in half. Two long black tentacles with white spikes on them spurt out my back. I use them to fling razor sharp projectiles at them. They all fall. I walk deeper into the forest, slaying more of them. My kills get more creative as I go on. After a while I see the sun begging for to rise. Feeling less stressed, I step into a shadow, and I appear in my room. I shift back into human form and walk over to where the lovely little Ruby is still sleeping. I walk over to the bed and nudge her. "Wake up little Rose." *Snore* "N-nuu... let me sleep." "Wake up or I'll tell Yang your sleeping in your underwear in a boy's room." She stirred and wakes up. "You're mean." She kicks me in the leg and puts her clothes back on, and heads to class. I follow her. I go to my seat and sit down. Blake and Yang sit in their usual seats. I look at Blake. I've known her for a while now. We've become great friends. She's shaking a little. "Are you ok, Blake?" She looks at me, blushing madly. "Y-yeah... just another heat cycle." I sigh. "Those aren't fun are they?" She blushes. "It's horrible. Every guy I see... I just want to... to..." she drops under the desk and crawls over to where I am. She grabs the zipper of my pants. "Please... I trust you... let me just play with it a little-" I put my hand on her forehead and push her back. "Not a good idea." She looks up at me, tears streaming down her face. "H-help me..." Knowing I'll regret this later. I pick her up and carry her. I yell back at the teacher. "I need to take her to the infirmary. I'll be back." I take her back to her dorm and toss her in. She lands silently and looks at me, a smile growing on her face. "Q-quickly... please..." I sigh and unzip my pants. This'll be a long day...