Chapter Seven

I wake up a few hours later. Blake's still asleep next to me. I get up and put my clothes on. I head down to the training hall. I see Yang hitting a punching bag. She's wearing a small top and booty shorts, so she's showing skin. Lots of it. I walk over to her. "Hey blondie. What's up?" She stops the bag from swinging around. "Nothing much. How are things with Blake? You do the deed with her?" "Yeah.. I did" She stares at me. "Wow. I didn't expect you to actually-" "Let's not talk about it. Wanna spar with me?" She thinks for a minute. "Sure." She grabs her shotgauntlets and gets into a fighting position. I take my swords off my belt and toss them away, getting into a fighting stance. She punches at me and I block it, punching her in the gut. I punch her and jump over her, kicking her in the back when I land. She turns and I hit her again. She swings at my head, and I duck under it, grabbing her waist and tackling her to the ground. I grab one of her legs and hold it down, grabbing her other and holding in down too, then I pull my fist pack to hit her, when I see her smiling. "Between my legs huh? That's every guy's dream you know..." I notice the position I'm in. "Uh... uh..." She quickly slams her legs together, knocking the wind out of me. I dodge back as she tries to kick me. I grab her by the throats and lift her, slamming her down. She punches at me and I jump on her, pinning her down. Her body's really soft. It's very distracting... Sensing my weakness, she reverses and pins me down. I we wrestle around like that until we're both exhausted. Yang looks at me. "That was fun... in tired." I get up and help her up. She smiles at me. "Well, Y/n... ready?" "Uh... for what?" She giggles. "The shower, silly! I need you to wash my back." She grabs my hand and drags me over to the girl's locker room. It's empty. Yang walks over to her locker and sits on a bench. She bulls her boots and socks off, releasing a pleasant scent into the room. "Wow... why do your feet smell so... good?" She smiles. "That's what you're into huh?" "What? No." She takes her shirt off and her massive boobs bounce. I look away, and feel then press against my back. "Hey... you have to take your clothes off too you know." "Fine.. fine." I take all my clothes off, and she stares at my member. "Wow. It's bigger than I thought." She takes the rest of her clothes off and we go in. Yang steps into this massive shower/bath thing and turns it on. I follow. The shower water feels great. Nice and warm. Yang rubs her lovely body and giggles. "Do you know how many boys in this school are in love with me?" "Uh... a lot?" She smiles. "So many boys want to be in this situation you're in. So you should consider yourself lucky." I just turn around and start washing myself. I feel her rub on my back. "So... is it my turn yet?" I look at her. "What?" "Is it my turn? You did it with Blake. I want a turn." "W-why?" "Blake set up a camera when you weren't looking and I watched it live. You looked amazing..." I look at her lovely body. "I only did it because she was on her heat cycle. Humans don't have those. So I won't do it with you." Yang smiles. "Oh sweetie." She puts her hand on my cheek and presses her lips to mine, speaking in a low, seductive voice. "We call it being horny sweetheart." She gets on her knees and strokes my member. It twitches and she holds it up to her lips. "Just close your eyes, and give in. I know you want-" I put my hand behind her head and shoved my thing in her mouth. I can't hold back anymore. I feel her warm moist cavern close around it, and I feel her tongue licking it up and down. I look down and make eye contact. She sucks harder. I feel something and look down. Yang pulls it out except for the tip, lightly licking it. We both watch as my member expands, a large glob starts moving it's way down. We watch as it makes its way towards Yang, and enter her lips. I shove it back in her mouth and cum down her throat. She pulls her mouth off and lays back, as the water pours over our bodies. She spreads her legs, and I go for it, shoving my member inside. We go long and hard, and at the end I pull out and cum all over her body. We clean ourselves off. She smiles at me as we leave the locker room. "That was fun." "Yeah... hey, blondie?" "Hmm? What's up?" I sigh and look at her. "Do you want to come sleep in my dorm?"