Chapter Eight

I get out of bed. Yang's still asleep. I look outside. The festival will be starting today. I put on my clothes and attach my weapons to my waist. I then look over to my workbench. I walk over and grab my experimental hidden swords. They're two collapsible swords that I can hide on these gauntlets I wear. Might come in handy one day. I walk back over to my bed and nudge Yang. She mumbles in her sleep. I rub her lovely body in certain places, causing her to wake up. "I-is it time to get up already?" "Yes, Blondie. Get up." She dresses herself and heads out to meet with her team. I head out to the fairgrounds. The first rounds will be starting today. I head over to a small cafe and sit in a chair. I order a soda and watch the fights as they progress. Then team RWBY's fight comes on. They fight very well, and win. I head out to meet them, but I stop at a noodle stand. The owner looks like he needs help. He hires me to work for a few hours. I serve people food until team RWBY shows up. They see me and Ruby starts laughing. "What are you doing in there?" "Working. Why?" Ruby just smiled. Yang sits and smiles at me. "Hey, sexy. Serve me a bowl of the regular, would you?" I make her one and hand it over. Ruby asks for the same thing. Weiss wants a low salt bowl. Who asks for that? I give it to her and look at Blake. She nods at me. I run into the back and start cooking, then pass her a bowl of fish-noodles. I can hear her heart pounding from here... Weiss pulls out a card and I take it to scan. It declines the card. I give it back. "Bought one too many pairs of shoes, huh ice queen?" She looks puzzled. That's when team JNPR pops up out of nowhere. They pay for it and I cook them all a meal. We all chat together for a while until team JNPR gets called for their fight. I look at team RWBY. "You all fought incredibly well. And looked good doing it too." I wink at Ruby as a joke. She starts blushing and stuttering. "T-thank... you... Y/n..." Yang didn't look happy. "Don't tease my baby sister!" I put my hands up in surrender. "Alright, alright." Soon the special one on one round, which is for students like me who're on their own, is about to start. I hear my name called and walk toward the stadium. I hear Yang behind me. "Good luck!! Maybe if you win we'll visit your dorm later!" I make a mental note to win by any means necessary...