Chapter Ten

I walk out. People walk by and congratulate me on the win. I head to my dorm, and walk inside. I lock the door and get in the shower. I feel soothed by the water. After I'm done I crawl into my bed for some well earned rest. After a few hours I hear a knock. Ruby, Blake, and Yang are there. I let them in. They tell me about Weiss going out to meet her sister. I make some tea and pour it out. They drink. Ruby smiles. "Wow, this tea is great!! Thanks, Y/n!!!" I smile and stay silent. Yang sits on my bed and stretches. "We all did good today. I think we should have a celebration!!" I look at her. "What kind of celebration?" Yang smiles devilishly and rubs herself. "Whatever you want, baby..." I take a step back as the three circle around me. Ruby and Blake pounce, knocking me down. Blake sits on my legs and Ruby grabs my arms. Yang smiles and removes her shirt and bra, revealing her soft boobs. She sits on my stomach and leans forward, pressing them on my face. Hours later, after I've "celebrated", I head to my dorm. I get to work on a new project. I make a bolt-action rifle, and begin modifying it, so it's the perfect sniper. I walk over and place it in the corner, next to my sword. I yawn and lay in bed, then drift off to sleep. Then, the dreams start... I wake up in another throne room. But this time, it's different. There are Grimm. Everywhere. I look around in a panic. I stand up, and feel something tug on my hand. I look down and see a chain wrapped around my wrist. It's connected to a collar, around Ruby's neck, as she sits on the ground near my leg. She looks up at me with those silver eyes. "What's wrong, master? Do you need more pleasure?" I stare at her. "I.. uh... what?" She stands and removes her top, revealing her chest. She hugs me, and then I suddenly wake up. I shake my head and grab my journal. I write about tonight's dream, and re read the other ones. This is getting crazy... I need to see someone, and soon, or this could be a major problem...