Chapter Eleven

I wake up in the morning. I stretch and shake my head. It's time. Get dressed and head to the elevator. I hit the Headmaster's Office button, and it begins to rise. I stand there, not sure what to do. The elevator stops, and the doors open. Inside are General Ironwood, Qrow Branwen, Winter Schnee, Professor Glynda and Professor Ozpin. They're arguing about something. Then Ozpin notices I'm there, and everyone falls silent. I step inside. Ozpin looks concerned. "Mr Y/n, what's wrong?" I sigh and the black mist starts rising off my arms. "It's... getting worse, Professor. The visions... the bloodlust... all of it." General Ironwood looks worried. "What should we do? The boy might hurt someone-"
"He needs some kind of help." That was Qrow. "There's only one thing that can calm his nerves. And it's the Relic." Ozpin looks at me. "Mr Y/n. You must hold it in a little longer. Try to contain it, the best you can. We'll take care of the rest." I nod and turn back to the elevator. I go down to the cafeteria. Inside are my friends. Smiling, laughing. Enjoying life. I should too. I walk over and sit with them. I notice that some of the students from other schools are sitting around, joining in on the conversation. I smile and try to enjoy the fun times. That's when it hits. I feel a pain in my stomach. I get up and head outside. I run to the forest. I lean on a tree to support myself. I look around. No people or Grimm in sight. That's when I pull out a small tube. Inside is a drug to help. I take it and start to feel a little better...

A/N: Not my best work, but it'll get interesting. Stay tuned for more.