chapter 1 - Hello, Brothers

Outfits in the external link 

*Note: This quote is by Kaylin to Stefan and Damon, repeatedly when they see her after a measurable amount of time, including 1.01 Pilot, 3.01 The Birthday, and a flashback to 1992 in 6.04 Black Hole Son, after they say her same in surprise or shock from seeing her after so long.* 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Kaylin: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in the church, the Mystic Falls Gang, including Alaric and the twins, had gathered for the occasion, Lindsey and Ryan's wedding.

Ryan leaned closer to Lindsey to kiss her passionately. Lindsey deepened the kiss passionately, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck, bouquet in either hand. They continued to kiss in front of the altar while everyone else cheered them on.

Priest: (voice over from 7.20 Kill 'Em All) "Welcome, family and friends, on this evening to the wedding of Ryan Thompson and Lindsey Davis."

From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in the safe house, Lindsey and Ryan were sitting together on the window seat.

"If there's one thing for certain, it's that I always come back, Lindsey Davis-Thompson," Ryan told her.

From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in the mental health center, Bonnie, Lindsey and Virginia were talking.

"Whatever's inside that vault, promise me you won't set it free," Virginia told them.

From 7.22 "Gods and Monsters", in the mental health center, Bonnie, Lindsey, Ryan, Enzo and Virginia were talking.

"We need to know exactly what we're dealing with, so we can fight it," Lindsey told her.

Virginia was scared and concerned with the monster within the vault. "You can't fight it."

From 7.22 "Gods and Monsters", outside the Armory, Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Alex, Liv and Cristian were standing outside, talking over speakerphone to Bonnie, Lindsey, Ryan and Enzo.

"Do we even wanna know?" Kaylin asked.

"Will it deter you from going in?" Ryan asked.

"Nope," Kaylin answered.

"Then, no, you don't," Bonnie told them.

From 7.22 "Gods and Monsters", in Alaric/Caroline's House, they were talking.

Alaric sighed. "You want to go back to Mystic Falls?"

"Eliza is my family, an my friends need both of us," Caroline told him.

From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in the library of the boarding house, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin, Damon, Liv and Cristian were talking.

"So, now, Nicola's gonna be Rayna 2.0?" Liv asked.

Stefan nodded. "Yeah, except for stronger, with a stronger bloodlust and hate for vampires because of her heightened vampire emotions and strength."

From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in Nicola's room, Bonnie, Lindsey and Tory were trying to use magic to wake Nicola up.

"Magic's not working on her anymore," Tory told them. "She really is turning into the Huntress."

 From 7.20 "Kill 'Em All", in Nicola's Mind Space, Nicola stabbed Stefan with a stake, stabbed Kaylin with her sword, and ripped Damon's heart out to mark them and send them out of her head.