chapter 8 - How Did I Become the Bad Guy?

Outfits in the external link 

*Note: This quote is said from Liv to Cristian in 4.07 My Brother's Keeper, after Liv gave Elena and Alex the 'sistervention' about their feelings and the sirebond clouding their judgement before they actually knew about their sirebonds.*

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Matt: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 8.07 "The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You", in the dining room of the boarding house, everyone was sitting at the table. 

Damon looked at Peter. "You left your son. You abandoned your family."

"I was ashamed," Peter told them. "I had to get out."

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in the boarding house, Kaylin and Damon were talking.

Kaylin was holding the bracelet around her wrist.

Damon noticed, sitting down. "That's the bracelet he gave you, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Kaylin answered. "It helps me hold onto hope, that I'll find a way to save him, his family. Our own family."

From 8.07 "The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You", in Town Square, Damon and Sybil were talking.

Damon pulled out the small gift that Kacie had previously given him. Sybil gasped. "Damon." She opened the box to reveal Esther/Rebekah/Elena's necklace. "Oh, it's beautiful."

Damon ripped Sybil's heart out, laying her on a bench nearby so that no one would notice, taking the necklace back, leaving her heart on the bench, standing, walking away.

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the pool room of the motel, Seline, Sybil and Cade were talking while the twins watched.

"So, you want your freedom?" Cade asked. "In exchange for these two sweet girls?"

"What if I could offer you better?" Sybil asked. "The Salvatores and Alex Gilbert."

Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Alex walked in.

"We'll do it," Stefan told them. "Just let the girls go."

From 8.07 "The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You", in flashback, Cade and Nicola were in the field where she had killed a group of vampires.

"I'm not just looking for the evil of humanity, Nicola," Cade told her. "I am looking for the evil of immortality. The Huntress is exactly what I want in a servant."

"You told me that you could control her," Nicola told him.

Cade smirked. "Stefan, Kaylin, Alex and Damon are truly immortal now, Nicola, as are you. Even if you kill them, they will come back."

From 8.07 "The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You", in the attic of the boarding house, Nicola killed Stefan, Alex and Kaylin. Later, they were able to wake up.

Cade: (voice over from 8.07 The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You) "If you lose control of the Huntress and kill one of them, it won't matter."

From 8.07 "The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You", in the boarding house behind the veil, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin and Cade were talking.

"I could become the Ripper that you want," Stefan told him.