chapter 14 - I Can't Do Worse

Outfits in the external link

*Note: This quote is from Caroline to Eliza in their home after Liz's funeral in 6.15 Let Her Go. When Caroline tells Eliza that she can't do worse, Eliza tells her that she can't do worse, either, but Caroline still turns off her humanity. In this chapter, it also references Cade making Nicola live her worst nightmare, making Kaylin relive her worst moments when choice is taken away from her by family or otherwise, and who is worse than Cade that is making a comeback.*

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Caroline: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 8.13 "Why Should I Change Myself For Something Like That?", in the other infirmary of the Armory, Caroline, Eliza and Alaric were with Lizzie and Josie.

Caroline reached out for the pink cup. "No, no." Lizzie got angry, grabbing Caroline's arm, siphoning magic from her. "Ow!"

"Don't hurt Mommy!" Josie told her angrily. "Incendi--"

"No, no!" Caroline told her.

Eliza and Caroline pulled Lizzie and Josie apart.

Alaric and Caroline picked Josie and Lizzie up to hold them.

Eliza looked at Alaric and Caroline in complete confusion and shock.

"We don't know what's going on," Alaric told her. "They started acting out three days ago. We can't control it. And neither can they."

From 8.11 "There Really Wasn't a Choice", in the safehouse, Ryan walked into the room to look at Enzo at the door. Enzo was bracing himself against the threshold with a look of shock and pain on his face.

Stefan was standing behind Enzo, gripping his heart through his back, ripping it out. He let his body fall to the ground, dropping his heart, walking into the house toward Ryan.

Alex appeared behind Ryan, grabbing him by the back of his head, pulling his head back, kicking him in the knees, making him fall onto them. Stefan walked closer.

Ryan looked behind Stefan, sighing. "And you're gonna be human."

Lindsey stabbed Stefan in the back with her syringe of the Cure, injecting it into him to stop him from killing Ryan.

Ryan broke free of Alex's restraint, turning to push her back toward Bonnie.

Bonnie stabbed Alex in the shoulder with her syringe of the Cure, injecting it into her.

From multiple flashbacks shown in the previous chapter, psychic bombs were released from Tory, not psychic blasts (like Bonnie and Cade)

Cade: (voice over from 8.13 Why Should I Change Myself For Something Like That?) "Tory may be born a witch and a werewolf and Doppelganger..."

From 7.17 "I Went Into the Woods", in the ocean, Tory and Luke were in the water when she woke up as the creature she was now.

Tory looked up, transforming. Her eyes were blood red with an underglow of werewolf gold at the irises. She had fangs and veins underneath her eyes, but unlike normal vampires, these veins spread from her eyes to her cheekbones, more prominent and throbbing. 

Cade: (voice over from 8.13 Why Should I Change Myself For Something Like That?) "And turned herself into a Hybrid Heretic..."

From 8.13 "Why Should I Change Myself For Something Like That?", in the coffee shop, Luke, Tory and Cade were talking.