chapter 11 - There Really Wasn't A Choice

Outfits in the external link

*Note: This quote is from Alex to Stefan in 6.21 I'll Wed You in the Golden Summertime, after Alex had turned off her humanity to save Sarah and Nicola from humanity-less Caroline, and after Stefan got Alex to turn it back on. Alex was telling Stefan that she was doing it to save Stefan from the pain of losing Nicola and Sarah, and that there wasn't really wasn't a choice, just like in this chapter, when Cade leads the gang into believing that they have a choice but he rigs the game with humanity-less Stefan and Alex, leaving them literally no choice at all.* 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Alex: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 8.09 "You Lead", in the woods, Enzo and Bonnie were standing close together, with Bonnie's arms around his neck.

"What will I ever do without you?" Enzo asked.

"What if you could take the Cure?" Bonnie asked.

From 8.09 "You Lead", in Lindsey and Ryan's house, they were talking.

"You couldn't hear any other heartbeats inside me because it's too soon for a baby or two to have a heartbeat," Lindsey told him. "But not too soon for me to use a spell to confirm what Sybil said."

Ryan was stunned but completely happy. "Twins."

Lindsey smiled. "A boy and a girl."

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in the cemetery, Peter and Matt were standing at Vicki's grave.

"What if I told you the people that killed Vicki is Stefan and Damon Salvatore?" Matt asked. "And the only way to hurt them or hurt their sister Kaylin is to hurt Nicola, who's suffering right now, and that bell could either save her, or make sure that she stays the way she is?"

"I say let them suffer," Peter answered.

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in the clock tower, Stefan, Alex, Matt, Peter and Seline were talking.

"When the door between this world and Cade's get cracked open, it wipes out everything," Seline told them.

"All of us and Mystic Falls," Matt told them.

"All you got to do is make sure that bell rings," Seline told them. "12 times. Stefan, Alex... What do you say?"

Later, Seline was gone.

"You need a Maxwell to ring that bell, and I'm not touching it," Matt told them.

Stefan compelled him. "Oh, yes, you are, Matt."

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in Town Square, Stefan, Alex, Kaylin and Damon were talking.

"Cade knows that you're both on the dimmer switch, which is not fulfilling your part of the deal," Stefan told them.

"If Cade has a problem with me, he should say it to me," Kaylin told them.

From 8.10 "If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?", in Nicola's Mind Space in the cemetery, Nicola and the Huntress were facing off.

"If I kill you in your own mind, even if you're not really dead, you'll be sent to the back of our mind, to where you can't stop me from killing every single vampire in this town," the Huntress told her.