chapter 3 - You Decided That I Was Worth Saving

Outfits in the external link

*Note: This quote is said from Damon to Alex in 1.22 Founder's Day after Bonnie helped save the Salvatores and Cristian from the burning building because of Alex, Elena and Liv, before they got together.*

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Damon: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in Stefan's room, Stefan opened the black velvet engagement ring box to reveal the beautiful ring inside. He pulled the ring out of the box. "Alexandra Iva Gilbert... I want you to marry me."

Alex looked at Stefan for a moment in affection, kissing him slower and deeper but more passionate, pulling away. "Yes."

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in the Armory, Bonnie, Lindsey, Ryan, Enzo and Alaric were researching.

"So, where did you see this symbol before?" Enzo asked.

"In one of my Grams' Grimoires, actually," Bonnie answered. "Grams used to say that this is the symbol that you see when you have a near death experience and almost go to Hell."

Ryan picked up the ancient two pronged artifact. "It was delivered with the vault inhabitant." He showed them the same cuneiform symbol on the pronged artifact. "I think it was made in Hell."

From 8.01 "Hello, Brothers", in the slaughterhouse, Sybil (Siren form) launched up from the water behind Nicola, grabbing her by either side of her head, forcing her way into her mind, making her groan and scream in pain, pulling her into the water.

Enzo: (voice over from 8.01 Hello, Brothers) "Sirens use mind control to lure their victims to their death. Some say they're messengers of the Devil."

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in the pool, Sybil was swimming in the water.

Kacie: (voice over from 8.02 Today Will Be Different) "We are talking about a living, breathing Siren, right?"

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in the hallway of the dorm building, Eliza had Caroline trapped in the shadowy corner.

Caroline was in shock. "You turned your humanity off? I can bring you back."

"I know you can, and I don't want it," Eliza told her. "I couldn't survive the overwhelming guilt that I was feeling because of all the people that Sybil made me kill to feed to her."

Caroline had obviously sparked a little of Eliza's humanity with her speech, but Eliza was able to hide it very well.

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", on campus, Liv, Eliza, Tory and Nicola were sitting on two benches facing each other.

"Sybil made it easier on you by taking that urge to kill us all away," Liv told her. 

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", on the road, Tory, Kacie and Luke were talking.

Tory looked at Kacie. "She is going after Sarah because she is Nicola's sister. You're mine." She looked at Luke. "And if she does this to our sisters, I can't imagine what she would do to the ones we love."

From 8.02 "Today Will Be Different", in Sarah's dorm room, Sarah was bleeding out on the floor, gasping.

Nicola was kneeling next to her, unable to move.

Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Alex and Cristian were standing, also unable to move.

Liv was horrified but couldn't move because Sybil being so deep in her head. She was completely under her control though she tried to fight it, only able to take a step or two forward, looking at Sarah desperately. "I'm sorry."