chapter 10 - If You Can't Be A Fool For Family, Who Can You Be A Fool For?

Outfits in the external link

*Note: This quote is obviously from Nicola, to her family, and a phrase passed between Nicola and Elijah about how they feel about family, trying to save them, find their redemption, and just to be there for them. In this chapter, not only is it talking about the Salvatores, it is also talking about the fact that while Bonnie, Lindsey, Eliza, Tory and Kacie go into Nicola's head to try and fish her out, they get to see their dead loved ones (Grams for Bonnie, Courtney Davis for Lindsey, Liz for Eliza, Vicki and Tyler for Tory and Kacie.)*

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Nicola: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 7.19 "Somebody That I Used to Know", in the alley, Kacie pushed Damon's letter into his chest, walking away.

Damon: (voice over from 7.15 I Would For You) "I wrote you a letter."

From 7.15 "I Would For You", in the storage unit, Damon and Kacie were talking.

"You think that this pisses me off?" Kacie asked. "You're right, it does. But it actually hurts, too. And I like to pretend that nothing hurts me, but we all know that that's not true. This hurts me."

From 8.08 "How Did I Become the Bad Guy?", outside the Forbes House, Matt and Peter were talking.

"Don't walk away from your family," Peter told him.

Matt turned to face him. "You know what? Growing up, out of all my friends, I was the only one whose family didn't have a legacy in Mystic Falls. That could've changed everything for me."

From 8.04 "Life Ruled By Fear", in the auto shop, Nicola was holding the metal object that she had found.

Ryan: (voice over from 8.08 How Did I Become the Bad Guy?) "The Maxwell heirloom..."

From 8.04 "Life Ruled By Fear", in the Armory, Kaylin used the tuning fork against Sybil.

Ryan: (voice over from 8.08 How Did I Become the Bad Guy?) "And the tuning fork..."

From 8.08 "How Did I Become the Bad Guy?", in Ryan's car, Ryan was driving. Lindsey was in the passenger seat. Matt and Peter were in the backseat. They were on speakerphone with Liv, Cristian, Eliza, Kacie, Luke and Tory.

"Those things fit together to make the hammer that swings inside a bell," Ryan told them.

"When properly assembled, this bell becomes, like, a mystical, witchified super-bell," Lindsey told them.

From 8.09 "You Lead", outside the Lockwood Mansion, Alex and Stefan were taunting Liv with the Miss Mystic Falls hopefuls.

"You let them go," Liv told them.

"You knew all along we'd have to kill people for Cade," Alex told her.

"Evil people and murderers," Liv told them. "These girls are innocent."

"Exactly," Stefan told her.

Alex snapped Violet's neck, letting her fall dead.

Liv was horrified. "No!"

From 8.09 "You Lead", in the woods outside the Lockwood Mansion, Lindsey and Ryan were talking.

"Why have you been watching me like a hawk since Sybil talked to you?" Lindsey asked.

Ryan sighed, a little sheepish and embarrassed. "She told me that you're pregnant."

From 8.09 "You Lead", in Lindsey and Ryan's house, they were talking.