chapter 7 - The Next Time I Hurt Somebody, It Could Be You

Outfits in the external link

*Note: This quote is from Stefan to Elena at Steven's Quarry in 1.20 Blood Family, after he had a near Ripper bender involving human-Eliza (1.19 Miss Mystic Falls) and human-Nicola (1.17 Let the Right Ones In), when he was about to kill himself but Elena stopped him.* 

From 1.01 "Pilot", night in the woods, over the fog-covered forest floor.

Stefan: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (The Vampire Diaries)"

From 8.05 "I'm Taking You Home", in the warehouse, Josie and Lizzie were holding Seline by the hands, looking at the grave. "Incendia."

The fish burst into flames.

Nicola: (voice over from 8.06 Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell) "How does an evil Siren scheme..."

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the diner, Nicola, Seline, Sybil and the twins were sitting at the table.

Nicola finished what she was asking. "Involve three-year-olds?"

"She wants to offer them to Cade," Sybil told her.

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the pool room of the motel, Cade appeared.

Damon: (voice over from 8.04 Life Ruled By Fear) "Who's Cade? What is he?"

Sybil: (voice over from 8.04 Life Ruled By Fear) "The Devil." 

Seline, Sybil and Cade were talking while the twins watched.

"So, you want your freedom?" Cade asked. "In exchange for these two sweet girls?"

"Cade, do we have a deal or not?" Seline asked.

"What if I could offer you a better one?" Sybil asked. "Two brothers, and a sister, vampires. And their powerful vampire vampire Huntress niece. The Salvatores. And Stefan's vampire fiance Alex Gilbert, another Ripper."

Stefan, Damon, Kaylin, Nicola and Alex walked in.

"We'll do it," Stefan told them. "Just let the girls go."

"And make sure that the Huntress doesn't have control of me so I don't have to kill everyone I care about," Nicola told him.

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the infirmary of the Armory, Alaric and Caroline were watching Lizzie and Josie sleep.

"I don't know how to protect... my own children," Alaric told her.

Caroline sighed. "Yes, you do. We need to take them someplace safe."

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the restaurant, Seline and Sybil were sitting at their table.

"I'm done," Seline told her. "No more killing in his name."

"Sorry, sissy," Sybil told her. "You're about to start making payments on your karmic debt."

"You cut me out of the agreement?" Seline asked.

From 8.06 "Detoured On Some Random Backwoods Path to Hell", in the Armory, Cristian, Liv, Alex, Kaylin and Stefan were talking.

"We surrendered our immortal souls to Cade," Kaylin told them. "We have to serve him the way the Sirens did. Deliver the darkest souls to Hell so we don't end up there ourselves."

"Nicola came up with this idea to save the twins, and to save you girls, so that she could ask Cade to control her like Sybil did, to make it where she doesn't have to kill us," Stefan told them. "She's not gone, guys. She did all of this to save all of us."